1. Return to mobile affiliate marketing - waiting on my affiliate manager to return from vaca
2. Build out an amazing action-oriented and result-producing productivity course for Internet entrepreneurs (for affiliate marketers, digital product sellers, bloggers, etc.) - and make it work
3. Share results of my SEO walkthrough with BizWarriors community - and test it some more with my supportive mastermind group
Essentially, return to what I feel is my calling (affiliate marketing), try building out and pushing hard for my own product (productivity course), and test out SEO
The main goal I have is just to get something launched. I plan to start affiliate marketing again, I've had some minor success with it in the past, but I never really took it that seriously. I tend to overthink things a lot, so I end up missing opportunities.
1. Continue LandingPageGuys.com amazing growth and expand into more corporate companies with @@Andy Haskins
2. Launch my own personal blog OliverKenyon.com and establish as a good resource for online entrepreneurs
3. Launch new project with @@LukePeerFly and grow to over 2000 members
4. Establish BizWarriors
5. Launch 1-2 more forums under FixForums Ltd
6. Create some passive income streams with @@Andy Haskins
7. Continue to grow AffiliateFix into the biggest affiliate resource online
8. Personally improve my living and work lifestyles and become more efficient
9. Get fit again
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.