As a small business owner, can you afford NOT to have an internet presence in today’s world? Can your business thrive in a world where clients and customers can find your competitors online – on their smart phones – but not you?
The world of website design, online promotion and marketing, and search engine optimization has changed dramatically over the past 20 years since I launched my first website. This is in part due to changes in technology and in part due to significant changes in the ways that clients and customers seek help or shop for products. The increasing use of mobile devices such as tablets and smart phones has significantly changed not only how clients and customers find and interact with you but also how businesses need to adapt to those changes to survive in today’s markets.
Thanks to low overhead, Psychlinks Web Services can offer below average costs without sacrificing quality. Specializing in small businesses, we offer a variety of services to clients, including:
- affordable responsive website design to ensure that potential clients and customers can access information about your business and your products and services whether they are viewing your site on a widescreen desktop or laptop computer or the smaller screens of tablets and smart phones.
- search engine optimization and, more importantly today, local search optimization.
- connecting to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- optional hosting or recommendations for hosting depending on the nature of your business and the type of internet presence you desire for your business.
To that end, Psychlinks Web Services also offers
- optional ongoing site management and maintenance to ensure that your business website is up to date with respect to content and with respect to keeping pace with and promptly repairing security vulnerabilities as they become known and exploited.
Contact Psychlinks today for a free quote on web design and management services for your business!