BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ask Me Anything YouTube - How To Grow A YouTube Channel? + SEO

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Karan, Dec 17, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Karan

Karan Entrepreneur

Hey there,

If you have any questions regarding YouTube, I'm your guy. I am YouTube/Google Certified in Audience growth, have an ebook titled "How To Crush It On YouTube" and own a Digital Media Network with over 400+ Signed content-creators worldwide (MCN).

Open to questions, if you own a brand, feel free to personal message me.

K, Pearl, dyanmarie25 and 1 other person like this.

2. Billy Gene Is Marketing

Billy Gene Is Marketing Entrepreneur

Hi Karan,

My name is Maghen, and I work with Billy Gene Is Marketing. We just started a daily video segment that we send to our email list and recycle the content on social. We would like to utilize our YouTube channel too, but I don't even know where to begin. I will definitely look into getting your ebook for help! I may reach out in the future if I have some questions! :)

Pearl and Karan like this.
  3. Karan

Karan Entrepreneur

Hey @Billy Gene Is Marketing, Love the name haha! The video segment idea is brilliant. Feel free to grab a copy of my ebook and let me know what you think. If you're looking for an in-depth video programming strategy, feel free to personal message me or shoot me an email: Karan(at)contentpixel(dot)net

4. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

How could a business benefit from having a YouTube channel.

5. Karan

Karan Entrepreneur

@Joe Hey Joe, good question. In so many ways it'd be hard for me to input into one thread haha.

Some of the key benefits being:

- Increased traffic to a specific source (website, etc.)
    - A wider audience reach
    - YouTube is one of the most engaging sites to connect with your audience.
    - Very easy to portray your product
    - Huge viral potential
    - A new revenue source (through monetization of content).

These are just a few benefits :)

6. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

would they have a channel or would they advertise like most companies? As having a channel I don't know what they could show other than commercials and people using their products. I'm not opposed to the idea of a business using YouTube I'm trying to be the devils advocate.

7. Karan

Karan Entrepreneur

I mean using YouTube, from a brand perspective means creating a good programming strategy. It's broken up into 3 section:

Hero - Video that are essentially like your super bowl moment, huge, well programmed videos for your brand. Like for example when Redbull host a big event (pull in a lot of viewers and gains tons of shares/audience reach).

Hub - Content spaced out throughout the year that is a sort of "Sub-hero" level, great videos, but not as "large scale" as the Hero content.

Hygiene - Your average "pull" content such as tutorials, demos, how-to's, etc.

All of these combined (with more depth of course) is what a good content-strategy is compiled of. This is merely the tip of the iceberg however.

8. Billy Gene Is Marketing

Billy Gene Is Marketing Entrepreneur

Thank you! I will definitely be reading it on my Christmas break and let you know how it is! Expect me to reach out with questions. Haha! :)

Karan likes this.
  9. Youngjoshua2020

Youngjoshua2020 Entrepreneur

I would like to connect with you concerning this topic.

10. Fasola Jephtah

Fasola Jephtah Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hi Karan, thanks for the great offer and hint. Please I do like to have a copy of your free ebook, and I really want to know how to monitise a youtube channel.

I will be glad to learn from you jephtah.fasola(at)gmail(dot)com

Cheers

11. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

I have a question please. What determines YouTube earnings, subscribers or views per video? Thank you in advance.