Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Your First Successful Business

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by T J Tutor, Apr 16, 2016.

Share This Page

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

I have had several businesses over the years not work out before finding a successful path in their respective industries. A bit of trial and error seems to have always been a part of my "break in" periods when entering a new industry. This is the case for many of us.

Did your first business venture become a success, or did you make attempts at business that did not succeed before you had your first, and is this a pattern for you sometimes when entering new terrains of business.

2. Biju

Biju Member

When I was 16 I built a website on student loans. I knew nothing about student loans. I made a bit of money through adsense. Then I turned 19 got in a jam and needed cash. I sold the site and made $1,200 off of it in one go.

The money really helped!

3. Pejman Ghadimi

Pejman Ghadimi Member

My first one was and is still my most successful one. Started as a car wash and now a 40M concierge service. vipmotoring dot net - I never failed because I never gave up, instead I adapted and changed so that I wouldnt.