BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. LukeWarr1

LukeWarr1 Entrepreneur

I'm looking for young motivated entrepreneurs. I'm young myself and have a hard time finding people like me. I am always thinking of businesses trying to put them into action. If you see this and your young please reply!!!

T J Tutor and Hamzah like this.

2. sivaraman

sivaraman Entrepreneur

hello, I am sivaraman from india and im running two schools with 1400 kids...I am very much interested in business. may i know about your business dream?

3. LukeWarr1

LukeWarr1 Entrepreneur

Well to put my dreams into words is very hard but my general dream is to form the next big brand like Apple, windows, or McDonald's.

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@LukeWarr1, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

I see that your 15 years old, and just like me at your age. I started my own lawn mowing business at 9 years ago. I got a good amount of neighbors to agree to pay me for the service as they did not want to mow there grass anyways. I let them tell me how much they would be willing to pay. I never told them this, but I had a min that I would do of $5/mow. That is cheap but luckily everyone paid way higher than that and it took off. I then had to see if my stepbrother or sister would be interested in making some money as well. My sister had no interested after doing it one good time. However, my stepbrother was so we spit the earnings in half. I was the one they handed the money to though. That lasted 12 years until I moved out of my moms house.

I had already started a new business online by the point of selling candles and did good the first year. Christmas was the busiest time for me. Due to this I made sure to have extra candles from supplier to cover the second Christmas session since I ran out of supply the first time. However, that year I sold ZERO candles and stuck with 3K would of product in my closet. I still try to sell what I have here and there but I still have some left.

At the same time I was doing the things above, I also was in college for the over lap. However, I then also had been making money online doing incent offers from incent sites (I currently own one as well now!).

After all but the incent business failed, I then kept working on incent sites, running my site and saving up money to launch my own network which I did do. I currently own one.

Point is, it can be slow when getting started due to growing pains. However, ones it takes off you need to keep it going. This is with any business. Remember that no business got rich over night, unless they were a GET RICH QUICK SCAM. They did and then closed. Statistic wise, unless you already are rich with a huge advertising budget online/TV/etc. Would be hard to form the next big thing but not impossible. Last by st most important, last time I checked, 98% of all new business end up closing their doors after just 5 years of business. Majority of this is online businesses.

"Keep trying and even though you make continue to fail, do not give up until you succeed and then you will see it was well worth it. Majority of times then people start their own business they fail many of times until they succeed".

GOOD LUCK:)

5. LukeWarr1

LukeWarr1 Entrepreneur

Thank you so much for the boost in confidence!!! I'm writing business plans for my area right now. Thank you good luck to you as well!

6. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @LukeWarr1 , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Looking forward to seeing your posts and threads about your progress.

BTW, you are limiting yourself seeking out age specific individuals, this is not how you can benefit most in the entrepreneurial world. I understand many of the motivations behind this thinking, I've been there and done that. Entrepreneurs are those that keep the entire field of any demographic open for entrance into their efforts. IMHO. This is my experience spanning over 45 years of the entrepreneurial life. I teamed up with many folks triple my age when I was in my late teens and early twenties when structuring my first businesses.

Hope to see more of you around the forums.

T J

8. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forums, Luke.