BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Alan K

Alan K Entrepreneur

Hi All, My name is Alan K and I am 34 living in Lima, Peru. I set up my marine business over a year. I have worked in the Super yacht industry for nearly 15 years and decided I wanted to go alone and work for myself. Having gained the knowledge and expertise from my career, I felt this would do me good when it came to my business though this experience would make up for where I am not good at other things, like marketing, online business etc but joining the right groups and forums I could learn along the way.
    I have dealt with some of the wealthiest people in the world on their yachts but I didn't envy them, it was amazing to see what they had and how much though I seen alot of unhappiness but in saying that I chose to be self employed so I could manage my time and fuel my burning desire to work for myself creating something of a dynasty or close. Something I could be proud of and my family.
    I have joined this group to learn parts of business I don't know and get advice on other stuff but also maybe networking and advertising my yacht business. When your wealthy who doesn't want to vacate or sail on opulent yachts? It's a beautiful life and the service is amazing as would be expected for wealthy.

Attached Files:

• gs.jpg
      gs.jpg
      File size:
      111.1 KB
      Views:
    T J Tutor likes this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @Alan K , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Great to have you join us.

I love yachts, I've had my eye many over the years.

Happy to see you living the self employed, self businessman, lifestyle.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

T J

Alan K likes this.
  3. Alan K

Alan K Entrepreneur

hey TJ Tutor,
    Thanks for your response. I have just started after cutting down on the full time job I held to focus more on the business now and to give it my best shot but it's not been easy so far. I need to learn many things about marketing, online marketing how to use all the networking channels possible ie facebook, twitter, linkedin etc. That part so far has been the struggle but that's why I've joined up here. As for yachts, ribs, power boats, sailing vessels that's where all my knowledge and experience is. If you ever get around to keeping your eye on one and want to live that great life give me shout, I am sure I can advise you in any way I can and you can recommend me to fellow colleagues.
    Fair winds

Alan K

T J Tutor likes this.
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

And Following Seas!

5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Alan K, welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

Alan K likes this.
  6. Alan K

Alan K Entrepreneur

Hi William, thanks for your response. I look forward to starting something new here and learning a lot to help my business grow. Regards Alan

7. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

You have come to the correct place!

Alan K likes this.
  8. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Well we have a forum where you can post about yachts. And feel free to promote in our Business Showcase

Alan K likes this.