BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

With all the money in the world....

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Alec Mosher, Dec 15, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Alec Mosher

Alec Mosher Entrepreneur

It amazes me as an entrepreneur I find it extremely tough to find serious investors. I don't want to sit here and complain about failures and or problems, but focus on solutions and places where I can begin again.

I have gone through the process with a number of people and it just seems that I can find people who will listen but not act. I understand that people take a 5 thousand dollar investment with the same level of intensity as a million dollar investment. I simply can't get in contact with the people I need to get to the next level.

Anyone out there have any advice for me in this area, I would be greatly appreciative. I look forward to hearing from the forum and possibly making change for my company.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

It's probably because most people are afraid of taking risks, and investing money in a business/company right away without having any idea if it's going to work for them or not. You have got to earn their trust first before they show you some action. Just be patient.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

It's probably because most people are afraid of taking risks, and investing money in a business/company right away without having any idea if it's going to work for them or not. You have got to earn their trust first before they show you some action. Just be patient.

4. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

People tend to watch a while before they are ready. You must be able to paint the picture, consistent follow ups and relationship-building have been the key to my success. Share that passion!

5. Youngjoshua2020

Youngjoshua2020 Entrepreneur

What is your business idea?

6. terryse

terryse Entrepreneur

There is more to getting investors to shell out money from their pockets than just alluring them to invest in your projects. Just be patient. This reminds me to one of my favorite "keys to success" by Zig Ziglar who says, "You can get what you want by helping enough other people get what they want.

7. Youngjoshua2020

Youngjoshua2020 Entrepreneur

I heard that quote a few months ago and thought it was neat.