BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Mack T

Mack T Entrepreneur

There are several reason is live chat is so much important to grow up your business.I try to focus some important reason. Hope you like it.

• Chance to convince your customer in real time : I just found a stat that shows 44% of online consumers say that having questions answered by a live agent while in the middle of an online purchase.It may be they want to know about your services or products also they compare your services/products to others
    • Is live chat save your money : I say YES!!. The more you sell the more you earn simple logic. Just think live a business man. If you get 200% ROI so why not invest? You just make sure to hire qualified agents.
    • Increase your sales conversion up to 500% : Its quite possible even more through live chat.Don't believe me? Why not doing a test job?
    • Building Relationship : Integrating live chat option with your website will open a door to build a long time relationship with your customers.

Dandelion and K like this.

2. Dandelion

Dandelion Entrepreneur

Fabulous and logical points I must say. First I think live chat doesn't mean anything on online business but you open my eyes.

3. Zuckerberg Jr

Zuckerberg Jr Entrepreneur

Real time experience: I have a business to provide web hosting and I was running a very low profit. After adding the privilege of live chat, the sale was increasing tremendously.