BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Why Is It So Hard To Find Growth Investment

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Lee Wakeman, Sep 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Lee Wakeman

Lee Wakeman Entrepreneur

Hi guys,

I have a business that I have operated for over 7 years and we are past break even but not at the point that we can self finance growth into the market. I have been looking everywhere for a place that I can find an investor but everything seems to be for new start ups or million pound/dollar ideas!

Our business is healthcare and we operate in Spain looking after residents for around the world that reside in Spain and consider ourselves a very healthy company. But everyone I contact or applied for just not interested and I cannot understand why?

Where have all the investors gone that invest in the real world and services that really mean something to people?

If anyone know of a place I can go to find an investor with a heart beat that is not looking for what the future can hold but rather what can be given then please let me know.

I thank you for ready

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@Lee Wakeman ; Welcome to entrepreneurfix.

Do share more details about your company and service under "Resource" tab , so interested can take a look and probably email.

Its indeed true today world of investor wants quick returns with high investment. But i believe things are going to change as we are in the cross road of a major change in the whole economy.