BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Member

Nowadays whom do you think make more success in doing business is it men or women?
    What are your thoughts about this thing?

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

People are people regardless of gender. Skills are skills. Gender rarely enters my mind when it come to business. Anyone that hires based on gender for most business is not in step with the real world.

3. Carlton Dennard

Carlton Dennard Member

In my opinion Skill sets are not gender specific. All people can be successful no matter their gender, color, or age....

T J Tutor likes this.
  4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

I don't think success should be based on gender. I believe that every individual, regardless of his/her sexual preference, is capable of being an accomplished person.

T J Tutor likes this.
  5. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Member

I think nowadays both men and women are making success in the business industry in their own ways, skills and capacity as an entrepreneur.