BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Novelangel

Novelangel Entrepreneur

Memorable Entertainment Television is a channel I had never even heard of until recently. I was bored one night and started flipping channels and came across the Andy Griffith Show. To me, that sounded much better than whatever trite nonsense was being aired that day, so I watched that station for a while and got to revisit Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley. It was like going back to my childhood for a while. (Andy Griffith was a little before my time, but I still love it.)

I started watching this channel whenever there was nothing else worth watching, and then ultimately, I gave up all the new stuff and spend all of my watching time on ME TV. It just seems like the old comedies are funnier than most of the new stuff out there. So, what about you? Do you prefer flashbacks or brand new shows?

azgold likes this.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

I've heard of Me TV and always meant to check it out but kept forgetting about it. I grew up on those shows you mentioned, so I'm definitely interested!

I think it's available via Kodi but not sure. Will figure out if it's available via streaming.

Thanks for bringing it up!

3. Novelangel

Novelangel Entrepreneur

You're welcome. I found it on the free TV channels, since I don't have pay TV anymore. That nonsense got too expensive so we ditched it in favor of the regular stations like ABC, CBS, and NBC. I found out that I don't need 200 or more channels because I'd end up missing out on about 198 of them anyway. Why pay for something I never use? You can also watch I Love Lucy, Gunsmoke, The Big Valley, M*A*S*H, and the Twilight Zone, among others. Also, they run Hogan's Heroes and The Carol Burnett Show every night. I love that channel.

4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Sweet! One of my favs. :)

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I have so little time for TV anymore that I stick with just a handful I try to see each week. I can understand the draw to the old classics.