BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Watches by Nick

Watches by Nick Business Owner Entrepreneur

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is some of the work that my company and I do, enjoy!

T J Tutor likes this.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

They all look pretty awesome. I do love all those watches. Congratulations to your company. Wishing you all the best and success. :)

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

Can I ask what your business does in regards to watches? Are you a manufacturer, importer? Or both even, as I know that a lot of western countries these days can't compete with countries such as Hong Kong when it comes to actually making the watches, and so choose to import them and then just rebrand them instead.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Beautiful! Do you create new bezels or modify the originals?

I love watches, but I don't wear them anymore. At one time I had a couple of Piaget's and several Patek Philippe. Then I had to sell them in 2009 after the market crash.

5. Watches by Nick

Modify the originals and create new ones. Currently modifying watches and manufacturing new exciting parts. As things grow more unique parts will surface.

Sorry to hear about having to sell the Pateks.

T J Tutor likes this.
  6. smithereens

smithereens Entrepreneur

Awesome watches you have here! Curious to know what made you pursue this venture. Is it your love for watches watches or love for tweaking stuff more than anything else?

7. Watches by Nick

I was looking for a new, challenging hobby. I inherited my great-grandfather's Omega in need of some repairs and I began researching and tinkering with watches and it just connected with me. The rest is history.

You can read more on my site: Home

8. Christian Daengeli

Christian Daengeli Business Owner Entrepreneur

as I am from Switzerland, I must admit, that I always had a great interest for mechanical watches. Currently I wear a Omega seamaster and a Panerai 1950. To me working digital, it means a lot to own such great pieces of traditional art.

9. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

I love watches I think they're accessories that will never go out of style even with the advent of all these new technologies. I have a Philip Stein silver and I've kept in good shape. Cool watches my friend.

10. Watches by Nick

11. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Wow, these are stunning, nice work!

Watches by Nick likes this.
  12. Digsby Trace

Digsby Trace Entrepreneur

I love them! You're right, who need a status symbol when we all have the same amount of time. I personally love the fourth picture. More power to your company.

13. Villiam

Villiam Entrepreneur

Wow these are great, I really enjoy them. The second one is my favorite!

14. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I know there's a lot of people in the business world shall we call it that aren't really worries about designer suits or expensive cars, but they do like a good watch.

Watches are a status symbol for many people, and you can often judge how successful somebody is, by looking at what watch they're wearing.

15. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

These are gorgeous. Even though I don't really wear watches that often, as my wrists are super tiny and make watches look cartoonish, I would totally wear one of these.

They are so unique and riveting to the eye. Stunning work.

16. Nathaneal

Nathaneal Entrepreneur

Hell of a business model, at first I was like ehh its nothing, and now I realize the meaning! I look forward to seeing your businesses success skyrocket! I wear watches (everyday) so maybe even a customer

17. Gregory Montes

Gregory Montes Entrepreneur

Watches signifies power and precision. It gives the impression of sharpness... :)