BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Rohit sharma

Rohit sharma Member

Everyone has role model like i want to become like Praveen sharma (C.A). How is your role model ?

2. Brian

Brian Member

Eben Pagan is one of my top favourite dudes from the Internet Marketing world. I follow him, and Charles Ngo + Malan Darras, both specializing in affiliate marketing. I also like Ryan Deiss and his online funnel training courses. I got a few other favourites, but I can't recall right now.

Dunno if I want to become like them. They are my ideally success and personality targets. I will match, then exceed them.

Although, I have no clue on how to exceed what Eben Pagan does right now. The guy has two personas. One in the online business world, the other in dating world (search David DeAngelo). Crazy stuff he's pulling.... I don't know if I want to do that.

I'm sure it's fun as hell to be a professional businessman at one conference, then run over to another conference, switch dress shirts, and be a professional womanizer who will help you get your ex back in 30 days or your money back guaranteed.

:D

3. TannerD

TannerD Member

For me my father but I do admire Trump and Jobs on a professional level amongst others

4. drc00k3

drc00k3 Member

Either Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg

5. Bobkeer

Bobkeer Member

I have the opposite going for me. Growing up I saw first hand a lot of ways to not do things so while I don't have a role model per say, my path leads me to do the right thing in spite of what I saw as a child.

Michelle likes this.
  6. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

I have always admired Taylor Swift. She is definitely my role model. Although she has been rejected by a lot of recording labels a couple of times before, she didn't give up on her dream to become a singer. And look where she is right now, she's totally rocking the music scene. I want to be as resilient as her.

7. 111kg

111kg Member

Am I the only one that idolizes Elon Musk? Not only he's one of the most successful entrepreneurs, but his actions will definitely remain in history. However, to be honest, I do hope that the Tesla shares will drop a little bit, as I plan to invest in them in the future.

8. profitsaddict

profitsaddict Member

Arnold Schwarzeneger after reading Total Recall

9. I have many idols, but one in particular stands out. That's Denzel Washington. That may come as a bit of a surprise and may not be the first person that comes to mind for business success. However, he's entirely a self made man who has thrived in the face of adversity. Also, despite his phenomenal success, he remains humble and owes all of his hard work to "the man upstairs". For an "A-list" celebrity who is arguably one of the most successful actors of all time, I admire his down to Earth attitude and humility. For me, he represents success and wisdom in the highest form.

10. arthnel

arthnel Member

I've always admired Richard Branson of the Virgin Group. I like his attitude toward work and new, fresh ideas. I love the way he's willing to jump into action and breach boundaries that other people would perhaps take a long time thinking about. He's not reckless, but more like a go-getter kind of guy. I think I would want to be that kind of person too.

11. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

I've never had one, rather I've accumulated many dozens of them from ancient history to present. I guess my role model is a collection of wisdom throughout all of time.

12. Pearl

Pearl Member

I go with Robert Kiyosaki and his wife Kim....i just like the way that couple goes on with business, motivations,lessons and all...im just inspired, i have his books i read to up my motivational spirit

13. Fasola Jephtah

Fasola Jephtah Member

My Dad and Steve Jobs

Pearl likes this.
  14. Francis K

Francis K Member

I really like Guy Kawasaki. He's real, no BS, straight to the point, an incredible communicator, and a track record for the history books.

15. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Member

Bill and Melinda Gates and their philanthropic and scientic pursuits. Their Gates Foundation has helped NGOs and charities the world over. They're rich, powerful but they also have a kind heart that's always in the right place.

16. 111kg

111kg Member

I don't know... I have mixed feelings about this, mainly because the Kiyosaki brand isn't anymore what it used to be. Nowadays, the rights of using the Kiyosaki brand were bought by a lot of people looking forward to getting rich from seminars. Robert shouldn't have allowed this to happen IMHO.

17. MoonMan

MoonMan Member

I have many role models as far as people that I admire. But, several stick out in my mind. I admire Donald Trump for his no-nonsense, tell it like it is, Think Big and Bold attitude. The man is unstoppable. I admire Steve Jobs for his no-holds-barred perseverance!!! This guy never gave up!! And I admire Nick Vujicic for his ability to not let anything, most notably the fact that he has no arms and no legs, stand in his way of success! Good luck on your Journey!!

18. Sierrat

Sierrat Member

My role model is Tai Lopez. I'm motivated by the fact that he started out in with nothing but $40 in his bank account. Now, he has several houses in some of the most expensive places to live. I appreciate how Tai gives quotes daily and always stays in touch with his fans. He not only on has advice for up and coming entrepreneurs, but advice for life in general. Tai is a very down to Earth person and has come a long way. He continues to indulge himself in other activities that he can learn from. He speeds reads; gaining knowledge quickly. He is the true definition of dedication and hard work.

19. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Member

I had only one person who is my role model in my life and that is my father. His life story had inspired me lot and had realized that your hardships in life is not a hindrance to your success in life in the future.

20. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well that one is easy, it is my father. I am guess you are looking for someone that you can recognize, though, and for that I am torn between a few. I have always admired Frantz Fanon, but I also can read and agree with John Stuart Mill and Rousseau, but they are a little antiquated. I would say Frantz Fanon then, mostly because of the way that he writes.