BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

The new Deadpool movie just came out today. I'm not sure yet whether I'm going to go see it or not, because I might wait for a few friends to check it out first and then tell me whether it's a good film or not. Are you guys going to go see it today?

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I am also not that sure if I am going to see this film on the big screen or not. I would just probably wait for the movie to be released online. :)

setupdisc likes this.
  3. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

I am not going to watch this movie in theater. My son is quite excited about this movie but his exams are starting next month. So we will wait and watch this movie online after his exams are over.

setupdisc likes this.
  4. Audie Kiev

Audie Kiev Entrepreneur

Sadly not! I am hearing good things about that movie. I have looked into the Deadpool video game and that alone was very funny. I wonder what the main movie is going to have in store. Judging from what people said, I doubt it's going to be one of those let-down movies that get your hopes up.

setupdisc likes this.
  5. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Entrepreneur

GO SEE THIS MOVIE.

There's a reason it is still strong at the Box Office, even a month after its release.

setupdisc likes this.
  6. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

I finally made the time to watch this movie, it was funny and interesting but not as amazing as I expected it to be, it was mainly because my friends talked about it a lot and I was so excited to see what the buzz was about. I would watch similar movies if they came out, though.

setupdisc likes this.
  7. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Entrepreneur

Hopefully the hype won't kill this movie; it may also help to go in knowing a little about the character (although my close friend saw it, not knowing anything, and was just as delighted by the film as I was).

setupdisc likes this.