BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who has a "normal" job to fund their business?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by K, Oct 9, 2014.

Share This Page

1. K

K Entrepreneur

A few years ago when I was getting into business and marketing I worked as a full time chef to finance my things.

Who else had to or still does this?

2. Shawn

Shawn Entrepreneur

Still a Windows systems admin to fund my journey into affiliate Marketing. Are you doing affiliate marketing now?

3. augustinus

augustinus Entrepreneur

Currently managing social websites for project of my boss but i do what i can to be self sufficient :cool:

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

I believe just about everyone is in this position in one point in time.

5. Deon Christie

Deon Christie Entrepreneur

Same here, my position as an Electrical projects manager funded me in the beginning. Today my online activity pays for itself.

6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I would have to say I don't have a job. I've only had a few jobs in my life. I've always been a consultant in various shades of business and always been a business owner since my teens. I do depend on my consulting fees to fund my marketing projects when necessary.