BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Francis K

Francis K Entrepreneur

Who are your business role models? Lately, I have been following creative ad agency gurus such as Chuck Porter and Sir John Hegarty, and Marketing boss man Seth Godin for the last 3 months and have noticed myself to be more creative than usual as I embody their values and principles.

2. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

My role model is my uncle. After he completed university education, he went to teach in a college. He was so miserable in teaching that he was ousted from the college. He then went to work in a sugar mill, was transferred to transportation company because he was no good at sugar mill. He worked at the transportation company for few years, and then was ousted again. Then he established a company. He made good profits, then invested in other company, made more profits. Today he is one of the tycoons in the district.

3. joshua byrne

joshua byrne Entrepreneur

My role models would definitely have to be Tai lopez, Donald Trump, Alex Becker, and Robert Kiyosaki. All of those guys are just straight up, blunt, geniuses. They are all about no nonsense and that's how I feel too. I've come to respect Donald Trump even more after he's decided to run for president, especially since he's giving up his life style so he can help the united states, which is truly an act of selflessness.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

My role model is definitely my father. He's such a hardworking and very responsible man. I am a daughter of his, but I really look up to him. I also find Taylor Swift very inspiring. She has been through a lot of rejections by different record companies before, but she didn't give up on her dreams. She still pursued her goals, and look at where she is now.

5. bria1

bria1 Entrepreneur

My role model is my current business partner. He has gotten so far on his own...he used a bunch of trial and error..so I respect him for this. His business has been booming since before the web was so popular and filled with all this information...which shows a great deal of leg work was done to achieve all he has done in the life of his first business. He has several businesses that are doing excellent..and I aspire to be like him very soon.

6. Spirit

Spirit Entrepreneur

I find Oprah Winfrey pretty inspiring. She really did come from nothing, had an incredibly dysfunctional and abusive family, and has managed to break through barriers to get to the top, pivoting into different fields along the way. She's certainly someone that I'd love to have dinner with simply to understand what mindsets she had at all the different junctures in her life.

7. bria1

bria1 Entrepreneur

That is a wonderful role model as well. She climbed heights no one saw coming..she is a true pioneer. Good one..she is mine as well...and has been for years. She has her OWN network for heaven's sake.

8. eProject

eProject Entrepreneur

My business role models are Larry Ellison, Aliko Dangote, Richard Branson and Henry Ford. Their competitive spirit and resilience has really inspired me. Their business ideas have encouraged me to continue pushing on as far as entrepreneurship is concerned. I also admire their ambitious spirit and their contribution towards entrepreneurship. Their quotes have also motivated me whenever I make a loss in business.

9. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

My mom, she's one of the most inspirational people I've met in my life. She has overcome so many obstacles in her life and I aspire to be as strong, entrepreneurial minded as her. She has made sure me and my sister had the best in life and she is one of the most supporting people ever. I love her so much.

10. jona

jona Entrepreneur

Believe it or not one of my role models is Arnold Schwarzenegger, he already was a successful business man and a millionaire even before entering the movie business. The guy was rich trough a mail based supplement and exercise catalog sale enterprise and owned some real state properties before becoming a movie star, not to mention that he was already the best bodybuilder ever.

Whether you like him personally or not I highly recommend you read his auto biography, the guy is a real businessman.

11. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

My role model is Henry Sy, he is the richest man in the Philippines and he owns the bank where I work. He started from scratch but he persevered during the hard times that when he overcame the odds, the was able to build a business empire of malls and and lately banks. His lesson to us is his focus and courage in pursuing your business interest. Never lose heart when you fail because you have learned that failure already and can avoid it the next time.

12. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

My number one role is my man of God and a great man of God Rev. Dr Chris Oyakhilome D.Sc. D.D. He has been such as inspiration and a blessing. My life has moved forward meeting him ever. His teaches are life changing and life making and he is worth hearing. Glad I met him.