BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who am I?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DeathXGun, Jan 11, 2016.

Share This Page

1. DeathXGun

DeathXGun Entrepreneur

I'm a 16 year old programmer who enjoys playing video games, finding exploits, and well- PC's in general. I enjoy talking about them, playing with them, and taking them apart just to see what else I can find inside. Computers to me are really a means of communication, not just with others, but with myself. I'm no nut-job who thinks that computers are my friend/s, but I do believe they help me get through things. So, I would like to add that along my programming journey I have picked up adequate English, a sense of understand and reasoning, and, lastly, a good sense of how things work. I know my age my fear some of you whom wish to speak only to the "Adults" with "mighty strong minds", but I can promise you this: I am more than just some nerdy teenager who posts on forums for no apparent reason but to... post!

T J Tutor likes this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

welcome to EntrepreneurFix @DeathXGun !

What are your entrepreneurial interests?

What areas of business seem to spark your interest?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

DeathXGun likes this.
  3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

DeathXGun likes this.
  4. DeathXGun

DeathXGun Entrepreneur

Why thank you, guys!!
    I am interested in Manga and Programming and that is why I have come to this site. I wish to do one of two things (1) create my own publishing company based around Manga and (2) create and "Ethical Hackers" programming site/business in which I, alongside others, prevent malicious hackers from... hacking! I know those may no seem like Entrepreneurial ideas, however, when it comes to Manga, there isn't any tradition in it anymore! That is what I wish to bring back to it. Also, you don't generally see children and young adults fighting off cyber attacks... I aim to get younger ones involved in ETHICAL hacking, and therefore starting a new generation!
    I am interested in business that revolves around computers. Computers are what drive me and hold my deepest thoughts, as is for many!
    I shall see you around as well!

-DeathXGun

5. DeathXGun

DeathXGun Entrepreneur

Thank you man!

6. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

7. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix Forum!!! You can learn many things and ideas when it comes to entrepreneurship and what business is all about in this forum. Keep on posting! :)

DeathXGun likes this.
  8. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix

DeathXGun likes this.
  9. DeathXGun

DeathXGun Entrepreneur

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! ^^

-DeathXGun