BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

White Label Social Media / Private Label Social Media

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Barbara Southwell, Feb 8, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Barbara Southwell

Barbara Southwell Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hi everyone,

I got a note to create a post introducing myself so here it is.

I have 15 years experience in the digital marketing industry and for the last 4 years have been running Retortal.

If you are thinking about starting up a company selling social media services then please get in contact with me.

setupdisc and T J Tutor like this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @Barbara Southwell , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you with us.

It's always great to have another new member with background and experience join us. I'm sure you will find many interesting members and ongoing conversations.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Be sure to add your company to our Business Showcase.

See you around the forums.

T J

setupdisc likes this.
  4. djentre

djentre Entrepreneur

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. 15 years is a looong time in the digital marketing world. Looking forward to learning a great deal from you.

5. Barbara Southwell

Barbara Southwell Business Owner Entrepreneur

Thanks everyone, I will certainly pop our details in the Business Showcase section.

6. bria1

bria1 Entrepreneur

Welcome to the community and I am looking forward to hearing some of you expertise advice for us all. We share our experiences and successes here. I will be checking the Business Showcase section...thanks a bunch.

7. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

Welcome to the club, Barbara! There's a lot of great resources and people here, and now you are one of them. :) We're glad to have you with us to partake of your gifts and contributions to help us all mutually in business growth.

I have yet to add my business details to the showcase (I have so much going on these days it's hard to keep up!), but I encourage you to beat me to it! The more you share, the more people will be interested in what you are offering. :)

Barbara Southwell likes this.