BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. K

K Entrepreneur

So which famous or not entrepreneurs do you follow and look up to?

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

You and TJ. It can be awe-inspiring to look up to famous people but I think it's even more impactful and inspiring when it's people you can actually interact with.

Re a famous entrepreneur - Sir Richard Branson tops my list, followed by Bill Gates. Why them? Because not only have they succeeded, they also seem like genuinely nice people, who 'give back'. Sadly, off the top of my head, I can't think of a female that I would add to this list.

Mick Jagger and Yoko Ono are reported to be savvy business people, too. At least, that's what I've read.

K likes this.
  3. Brian

Brian Entrepreneur

Elon Musk - I look up to the guy, but I can't relate so I don't follow. What he's done has been astonishing with PayPal, Tesla, and SpaceX. Juggling all three during the 2008 collapse is even more ridiculous and inhuman.

Eben Pagan - aka David DeAngelo in the dating world. Guy's a monster with Internet businesses and marketing. Creates revolutionizing sales funnels online and markets them very well. His presentations (he charges a lot of $$$) are rich with content, too.

4. K

K Entrepreneur

Wow thank you AZ you rock! Means a lot. I'm NO WHERE near where I want to be or should be in a few years. Just enjoying the ride and never looking backwards! I have to agree with you about Branson, guy is amazing!

5. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

I have absolutely no doubt that you will go very far, K.

K likes this.
  6. Andy

Andy Entrepreneur

I like to keep tabs on quite a few mainstream for inspiration as well as a few others including:

Manny Khoshbin - Khoshbin Company
    Shakil Khan - Spotify, CoinDesk and many more
    Brett David - Prestige Imports/Lamborghini Miami