BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. engine1990

engine1990 Entrepreneur

I have production for screen printing, embroidery and direct to garment. I am trying to get involved with a community of graphic artists in order to talk about designs and business. Im trying to continue to do manufacturing but would also like to start my own brand, but I lack in the design aspect.

If anyone has any insight I would appreciate it!

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

web search for Envato market is the best place for you to get some of the best freelancer and companies.

3. ekhlas

ekhlas Entrepreneur

I agree that Envato is the best place to find a graphic artist. However, still you can find graphic artists at Freelancer, Upwork and other freelancer sites.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

5. CM_2016

CM_2016 Entrepreneur

I would recommend getting involved with one of the local professional organizations, or visiting a local art gallery. Often times Artists also do design work, so that's going to be a great spot to start.

6. Ewa

Ewa Entrepreneur

Try freelancers. There are a lot of websites online dedicated for hiring a freelancer. In the search, you can easily specify you are looking for a Graphic Designer.

upwork.com
    freelancer.co.uk
    peopleperhour.com

Good luck!

7. Quest

Quest Entrepreneur

I've used freelancer, I received 34 graphics to choose from in under 24 hours.

Ewa likes this.
  8. nisseni

nisseni Entrepreneur

Have you checked out 99designs?

9. moneytalks

moneytalks Entrepreneur

I feel like 99 Designs is too expensive. Freelancer is my go-to for graphic design. Get what you want in a matter of minutes.

10. antokay

antokay Entrepreneur

I think Fiverr is great too,you can get professional that can do the job for you while minimize cost .

11. SteveStrait

SteveStrait Entrepreneur

Design Crowd is another option to 99designs.
    They might be more expensive but I generally received better submission on these 2 platforms for completely identity/logo projects.

12. Josephine Stuart

Josephine Stuart Entrepreneur

Try oDesk! When I was starting a business, I went to oDesk to find freelance graphic artists. They did an amazing job!