BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Le't make a list and help each other!

2. xeylonfm

xeylonfm Entrepreneur

Now before we can proceed to make a list, I would like to mention that the marketing and advertising landscape already is assuming a different shape from what it was majorly due to the evolution of the interne into what we call Web 2.0. It has taken researchers to understand the property that advertiser-potential customer relations is a great resource that has been overlooked for years and now is the time that its full potential has been unleashed without limits. The floodgates have been opened and advertisement is out for you and me in the most captivating way. These are not the times when marketers “storm” clients with unwanted adverts, but is rather a time when they “make friends” with the client base to woo them to their side. It feels more ethical to people out there and it is highly effective when targeted and refined. Now there are very many options of free advertising where you can reach out to your client base using these same principles. Social media stands as the best shot one can use free advertising methods. Look out towards Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Digg, LinkedIn, Instagram, and the list goes on and on! And as I stress, your best shot stands with social media. I know there are some more strategies to implement but we shall mention that another time. Secondly, free classifieds have been a way to freely advertise to your prospect. There are millions of potential customers that scour through classifieds websites that you can capture on autopilot. Some major classifieds that you can make a presence include Craigslist (the godfather), Backpage, Gumtree, OLX, Adlandpro and the list goes on and on. These two options have stood the test of time and have proven effective time and time again. Give them a try.

3. @RetoWolf

@RetoWolf Business Owner Entrepreneur

the best advertising or any marketing initiatives is where you can reach your target audience and help them solve their problem...

4. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hey, I've got someone poaching new recruits with something called FB mailman. Reverse prospecting. Anyone heard of this. So many questions. I'm a rookie at all of this.

5. thedude

thedude Entrepreneur

The best way to market for free would currently be Facebook, because everyone uses it and it doesn't cost anything to create a business facebook page. If your business is local, get it registered on google maps and post some positive reviews. Most people I know use google maps GPS to locate businesses near them, so it's a must that your registered on google maps. Adding a link in your forum signature helps a lot too, especially if you make good post on the forums your on.

6. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Whats the best online FREE advertising for your business?

This is an great question and important for beginners/newbies and even those that are not. Especially, helpful for those who do not have money to pay for advertiser. However, it should be utilized for all businesses or you can be losing money. All businesses should utilize social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc.) as it is a must for people to find you without you having to find prospects. Social media gets lots of traffic every day and looking for different things and your products/services might just be what they are looking for. Social Media can also help you get found in search engines as well. SEO work can be tricky but can also bring in traffic as well. If you learn some of the SEO skills you can add them to your website(s) & even social media accounts. I know that if you have mega tags that is where you put these key words. Can also help with using repetitive key terms on your website/blog/social media that you find important and continuously using such terms where it makes sense. Having a blog with your website or even separate from website but promoting it is great. You should keep your articles fresh, up to date, and continuously adding new ones so when the search engines crawl for new content all over the Internet they will see fresh material and it will be added into terms that it finds fits. There are so many other ways you can try for free such as safe lists, traffic exchanges, & more but it is dependent on your niche and what traffic they have. Last but not least, I will mention back linking. There is where someone can put an banner/text ad or mention you in blogs and their social media accounts.

There are so much more ways but wanted to list a few of the best free ways.

7. Schmetterling

Schmetterling Entrepreneur

SEO isn't quite free, because you have to invest time and effort into it but it's a good way of getting customers. Encouraging your visitors to share your content on their social media accounts also works very well in some cases. Other than that you coul also run a newsletter.

8. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

I would agree and disagree. You can start with SEO in free ways such as submitting search engines for free, and using keywords on website that are keywords in a way that are not obvious but the repetitiveness will help the search engine choose key terms for you when they are crawling around online. For social media such as YouTube, there is also a method you can use to help your view be found in key terms. You may see an sample you would use in description. These two videos I made in my own personal Youtube account. However, you may see they are old but it is still effective. Click the show more description button to see the keywords. I have them listed below as well.

1. "SCAM FREE" Advertising- Banner/Text ad opportunity
    (Website no longer being used)

Keywords:
    Banner/Text Ad
    [Banner/Text Ad]
    (Banner/Text Ad)
    {Banner/Text Ad}
    "Banner/Text Ad"
    Banner/TextAd
    "Banner/TextAd"
    [Banner/TextAd]
    (Banner/TextAd)
    {Banner/TextAd}
    Banner/Text Ad opportunity
    [Banner/Text Ad opportunity]
    (Banner/Text Ad opportunity)
    {Banner/Text Ad opportunity}
    "Banner/Text Ad opportunity"
    Banner/TextAdopportunity
    "Banner/TextAdopportunity"
    [Banner/TextAdopportunity]
    (Banner/TextAdopportunity)
    {Banner/TextAdopportunity}
    No More Scams
    [No More Scams]
    (No More Scams)
    {No More Scams}
    "No More Scams"
    NoMoreScams
    "NoMoreScams"
    [NoMoreScams]
    (NoMoreScams)
    {NoMoreScams}
    SCAM FREE
    [SCAM FREE]
    (SCAM FREE)
    {SCAM FREE}
    "SCAM FREE"
    SCAMFREE
    "SCAMFREE"
    [SCAMFREE]
    (SCAMFREE)
    {SCAMFREE}
    Paid advertising
    [Paid advertising]
    (Paid advertising)
    {Paid advertising}
    "Paid advertising"
    Paidadvertising
    "Paidadvertising"
    [Paidadvertising]
    (Paidadvertising)
    {Paidadvertising}
    Cheap advertising
    [Cheap advertising]
    (Cheap advertising)
    {Cheap advertising}
    "Cheap advertising"
    Cheapadvertising
    "Cheapadvertising"
    [Cheapadvertising]
    (Cheapadvertising)
    {Cheapadvertising}
    Free advertising
    [Free advertising]
    (Free advertising)
    {Free advertising}
    "Free advertising"
    Freeadvertising
    "freeadvertising"
    [freeadvertising]
    (Freeadvertising)
    {Freeadvertising}

See it live at (My personal Youtube account is still active but contact info listed on there and owned websites are no longer valid - - I used to have another YouTube account for a business I had but it was eventually banned due to someone reporting it for whatever reason).

1. GPtink
    (Website no longer being used)

Keywords:

GPTink
    [GPTink]
    (GPTink)
    {GPTink}
    "GPTink"
    GPTink
    "gptink"
    [gptink]
    (gptink)
    {gptink}
    GPT
    [GPT]
    (GPT)
    {GPT}
    "GPT"
    GPT
    "GetPaidTo"
    [GetPaidTo]
    (GetPaidTo)
    {GetPaidTo}
    Get Paid To
    [Get Paid To]
    (Get Paid To)
    {Get Paid To}
    "Get Paid To"
    GetPaid
    "GetPaid"
    [GetPaid]
    (GetPaid)
    {GetPaid}

See it live at (My personal Youtube account is still active but contact info listed on there and owned websites are no longer valid - - I used to have another YouTube account for a business I had but it was eventually banned due to someone reporting it for whatever reason).

9. ctfranklin28

ctfranklin28 Entrepreneur

The best FREE marketing is the one that you don't do yourself. The best FREE marketing is word-of-mouth because it is done by a person who knows the target lead better than you do. As an example, imagine if your father told you that he had a good deal at a car dealership with a guy who always sell good cars. Now imagine, you see a Facebook ad for a car dealership that you have no clue about.

Which one are you most likely to go to?

10. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

Best free online advertising methods are:
    Facebook: create a page for your business, invite people to like and then promote your business
    Pinterest: create a Pinterest business account and share pictures about your businesss
    LInkedIn: share aout your business in LinkedIn

11. deniafe

deniafe Entrepreneur

The best free online marketing strategies I know of are SEO and building pages on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, pinterest.

12. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

I think a tiered advertising strategy works the best. This can begin with offline advertising where you issue small cards of your business to your friends, family members, workmates as well as acquaintances and anyone you come into interactive contact with. Make sure you have your facebook, Twitter, Olx and other accounts where you have advertised online indicated on the cards. This will give your marketing effort an impetus since you will encourage them to spread the word and write positive reviews.

13. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Entrepreneur

Rеgistеring yоur businеss with Gооglе Рlасеs аllоws it tо bе fоund mоrе еаsily оn Gооglе sеаrсhеs аnd it shоws uр оn Gооglе Mарs. Аll yоu hаvе tо dо is fill оut thе fоrm аnd rеgistеr, thеn gеt yоur businеss vеrifiеd thrоugh thеir соnfirmаtiоn рrосеss, whiсh саn bе dоnе еithеr with а рhоnе саll оr snаil mаil. Yаhоо! аlsо hаs а big dаtаbаsе оf businеssеs саllеd Yаhоо! Lосаl. It's frее, аnd is сеrtаinly wоrth thе fеw minutеs it tаkеs tо sеt uр. Miсrоsоft's Bing hаs а similаr sеrviсе thаt's еаsy tо sign uр fоr.

14. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

I find Facebook and Twitter to be the best for free online advertising. Google Plus is another effective tool where your can share your posts and products for free. Pinterest and Instagram are also quite popular these days.

15. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

On facebook and Google + you can create pages for your business. Facebook/Google + business pages are the best free advertising methods for online business as well as offline business. You can also join groups on facebook and Google + and share about your products and services.

16. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

Pretty much this, it could be anything from facebook to instagram based on your chosen demographic. Some businesses are suitable for youtube, for example, I love watching product tutorials on youtube and many businesses use this. One notable example is make-up companies like Beauty blender that basically had free advertising from youtube gurus.

17. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

Facebook and Pinterest, fo' sho. I mean, your greatest support is going to be your friends and acquaintances in the beginning phase of making a business. Instagram is also a wonderful tool if you find yourself incorporating a lot of digital media into your platform. I would say Twitter, but the demographics are presently very limited. Someone else mentioned Google+. Can't say I've had much luck with that. Not many people seem to use it in their promotions.

On a side note, I started utilizing this service: The Wealthy Affiliate. The start-up service (called Standard) is free and allows you access to a full SEO experience via Wordpress.org. Free education too. It's great for getting started in the affiliate marketing world. The community is truly one of the most open and friendliest I've encountered online (aside from Entrepreneur and Affiliate Fix). Best of all, it is free. There is a premium function that you have to pay money for... but I'm currently using the Standard service and making out fine.

TL;DR: Social media is the best FREE advertisement plan, but it takes time.