BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. stark_intern

stark_intern Member

Specifically, what roadblocks do you face that prevent you from making an idea happen—lack of knowledge, resources, direction, time, money, etc? Also if you lived in a perfect world, what would your process for launching a new business be like?

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

I never take that position, or train of thought, when taking an idea from thought to reality. It is completely self defeating. The only thought process that you should have, consistently, is that the solution(s) is/are there and you simply have to be persistent in order for it/them to be revealed to you.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    Carter likes this.
  3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Member

Ease of opening or closing company, Mature banking and best logistics.

4. Carter

Carter Member

I must say, I agree! Although, the occasional negative thought comes to mind and tries to slow me down. I've learned not to dwell on those things. I acknowledge them, learn what caused them, then move on knowing how to prevent it from sneaking up on me again.

Obstacles are put in our way to see if what we want is worth fight for! Never give up, stay focused, stay positive and you will overcome.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  5. Jean

Jean Member

Well, most of us it will be making an idea happen.

6. Cameron Hunt

Cameron Hunt Member

Having a mentor would definitely help anyone starting a business.
    It would help even more if the mentor was located in the same area as you so they'd know how to go about the paperwork and stuff like that as well.
    I spent the longest time looking for someone to mentor me (someone good, not just an "entrepreneur wannabe"), and it's not easy, but it'll save you lots of money and time trying out/looking for new things.
    Having support for family members and people around you also works, but it's hard trying to convince them you're not just a lunatic that doesn't want to work an average job. haha

Let me know your thoughts!

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  7. Wanderer1689

Wanderer1689 Member

lack of time and funding is the biggest problem

8. moneytalks

moneytalks Member

Time. I just don't have enough of it and my family has a hard time understanding what it takes to open a business of any sort ;).

9. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Member

When did humans starts 'Having' time ? :) . We can only use time ...

10. Entrepreneur

Entrepreneur Member

Very true...