BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. TobiasW

TobiasW Entrepreneur

It could be as little as a kind word or as great as an offer to help someone else out with a task they're finding difficult. What will you do? And you read this in the evening, either what did you do, or what will you do tomorrow?

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Help alleviate struggles. I do this everyday wherever I go.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

If someone needs my help, I would try to be a good listener as much as possible, and offer him/her words of advice, encouragement, or support afterwards.

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I'll offer my help to somebody who I can see is struggling but doesn't want to ask for help.

If you look around there's lots of people you'll find that need help but for whatever reason, pride maybe? won't ask. These are the people that probably need the most help as well to be honest.

5. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

Sometimes whenever I see other people who is really in need of help and are struggling by themselves I will not wait until they ask me a favor to help them but instead I will offer at once my help to the best that I can do for them.

pwarbi likes this.
  6. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I'm the same like I said but sometimes you have to be careful as it IS pride that's stopping them from asking for help, so when you do offer they will refuse to accept it, and you don't want to offend them.