BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What will you do in the next 100 days?

Discussion in 'Mindset and Motivation' started by Marketer, Jan 31, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Marketer

Marketer Entrepreneur

I just watched the PBS series 'The Roosevelts'

One take away the 'First 100 Days' concept.

For more information on this watch the PBS mini-series or go to:
    The First 100 Days: Franklin Roosevelt Pioneered the 100-Day Concept

'During FDR's first months in office, he pushed 15 major bills through Congress.'

'The circumstances that Roosevelt faced were unique. Banks were shutting down. Depositors were losing their life's savings. Businesses were running out of enough cash to keep going. At least 25 percent of American workers were unemployed. Many Americans felt it was a national emergency.'

'FDR quickly won congressional passage for a series of social, economic, and job-creating bills that greatly increased the authority of the federal government—the Federal Emergency Relief Administration, which supplied states and localities with federal money to help the jobless; the Civil Works Administration to create jobs during the first winter of his administration; and the Works Progress Administration, which replaced FERA, pumped money into circulation, and concentrated on longer-term projects. The Public Works Administration focused on creating jobs through heavy construction in such areas as water systems, power plants, and hospitals. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. protected bank accounts. The Civilian Conservation Corps provided jobs for unemployed young men. The Tennessee Valley Authority boosted regional development. Also approved were the Emergency Banking Act, the Farm Credit Act, and the National Industrial Recovery Act.'

Back to my idea. It has been used before as a way to set goals and to motivate. But I work better with some sort of plan and I think this will be good for me.

It occurs to me that I haven't accomplished much over the last 100 days. So I decided to start February 1 2016 with a goal and a deadline. Today I am working on my lists and I have marked my calendar with the 100 days. I will divide it into 10 day segments and make myself accountable every 10 days to gauge my successes.

This a sort of a challenge program too!
    What will you accomplish in the next 100 days?

'

LATEEFAH IDOWU likes this.

2. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

I plan to set up my astrology website in the next 100 days. Other goals are to apply for adsense and publish an ebook of my poems. I hope I am able to accomplish these goals of mine in the stipulated time period.

Marketer likes this.
  3. Marketer

Marketer Entrepreneur

Awesome! Great Plan. Good for you!!!

4. Andorphin

Andorphin Entrepreneur

I will probably be in London working with my uncle. I hope I'm gonna be able to do that though. I'd like to visit some places there.

5. Marketer

Marketer Entrepreneur

Wonderful! That would be so cool! My daughter went to London for 9 weeks with a Landscape Architecture class when she was going to Michigan State University several years ago. It was a wonderful experience for her. I have never been to Europe. That should be on my bucket list!

6. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

I really wish that I could say some grandiose venture where I will experience something that I have always wanted to do, but alas I am doomed to the old 9 to 5 work week and otherwise pretty boring lifestyle after that. But, if I were to follow the FDR model and really get to work, I would get all of my schoolwork done so that I could be even farther along towards that degree.

7. djentre

djentre Entrepreneur

Well, I have to come up with about $13000 worth of savings by April, because that's what I'm going to spend. You may ask, is that difficult? Well, I save but I am not an avid saver - I buy stuff,although I don't spend like crazy but things add up.

So, I am using a scrum board (old IT habits die hard) to keep myself on track and achieving the savings. Every day, I am trying to save about 130 bucks, although I don't always meet that goal, but that is all I'm really doing - earning and putting 130 dollars a day in my pocket, such that I don't touch it until April.

8. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

I'll be studying for the admission exam in the medical school. EVERY DAY, for at least 5-6 hours. I'll also be working at my medical website so I can make a passive income for the days when I am accepted.

I am really afraid of failing again the admission into the medical school.

9. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

• Be more productive at work
    • Be more grateful to God for all the blessings
    • Spend quality time with family, friends, and boyfriend
    • Start saving money for the future

10. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

I am going to get this team of mine to 40k this month! I'm going to help at least 3 people on my team earn a 12K autobonus, this month. I got mine at 9 weeks. I'm going to personally enroll 4-8 new promoters in the month of February, I'm going to set team goals with "can't resist" cash promo for following a proven system, and I'm going to be 200k in monthly online sales by April 2016. Those are my goals and I have it written down. Helping others live a life they deserve!

11. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

My brother is getting engaged in March and will marry in April. In the next 100 days I will busy with my brother's engagement and wedding. I have offered to help my brother financially for his wedding cost and I am trying to save for my brother's wedding.

12. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

My plan for the next 100 days:

1. Earn money from my online job everyday. Even at least 5 dollars a day.

2. Monetise my blog.

3. Improve my business.

4. Spend more quality time with my loved ones.

5. Have more play times with my adorable son.

6. Save more money than last year.

7. Finally fill up those survey sites I've been neglecting.

8. Find other ways to earn money online.

9. Finish the book I've been reading.

10. Lose the excess weight I still have.

11. Eat more fruits and vegetables.

LATEEFAH IDOWU likes this.