BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What was your mission at the outset?

Discussion in 'Mindset and Motivation' started by internalsoul, Apr 18, 2016.

Share This Page

1. internalsoul

internalsoul Entrepreneur

What was your mission at the outset and how did you get the idea for your business?

2. Pejman Ghadimi

Pejman Ghadimi Entrepreneur

I dont understand the question as i am not sure which business you are referring to. I own 6 massive companies, so you ll have to elaborate.

3. internalsoul

internalsoul Entrepreneur

Just after you left banking, which business did you start and what was your mission at that point?

4. Pejman Ghadimi

Pejman Ghadimi Entrepreneur

I already owned a business while in banking. That business was VIP motoring and after I left I refocused full time on that while building my second biz which was Secret Consulting. My mission was simply to teach what I knew in banking to all the competing banks out there. Took a year but it worked.

internalsoul likes this.
  5. terryse

terryse Entrepreneur

Business ad is a passion of mine. Ever since, I am driven to invest money to grow money. This essentially means, my income should not be dependent on an eight hour labor but let my money make me more money.