BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What was your favourite ROTE Interview so far?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by K, Jan 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. K

K Entrepreneur

First and foremost ROTE is the BEST podcast i've ever listened to and my favourite thing to do when I go on vacation each year is to grab a beer by the pool and listen to the interviews whilst taking notes.

So with that being said, I know you've interviewed some incredible people,

• What was your favourite interview and why?
    • Who inspired YOU personally the most?
    • What is your most popular interview?
    • Who are you most excited about interviewing next?

Thanks Zac.

Zac Johnson likes this.

2. Zac Johnson

Zac Johnson Entrepreneur

Thanks for having me as your featured expert, I greatly appreciate it!

• What was your favourite interview and why?
      - Coming up on my 100th episode (see all episodes at Rise of the Entrepreneur Podcast with Zac Johnson), I've had the opportunity to interview some amazing people. My favorite episode would have to be #50, which was when I interviewed my dad. He's played a huge part in the process and means everything to me. If you listen to the episode, you will hear how my journey started and progressed over the years, including my story on the first conference I attended back in 2001. I took off a week of school to attend CJU, which pretty much changed everything.
    • Who inspired YOU personally the most?
      - My dad is definitely the biggest inspiration, but I don't want to provide the same answer twice, so I will go with Larry Benet, who was my 8th interview. Larry is the master of connections and he knows how to make a lasting impression on someone in just a few seconds time. Not only does the interview flow amazingly well, it provides a ton of value and tips for anyone in our industry to follow.
    • What is your most popular interview?
      Two of the most popular episodes have been John Chow and Jeremy Schoemaker. Both are great episodes, but I think the main attraction to them was also how closely they are related to my audience as well.
    • Who are you most excited about interviewing next?
      Nearly everyone on the show has been someone that I am close friends with, and that's the type of show I wanted it to be. It was cool to have Gary Vaynerchuk on the show because I first met him back in 2007 right before his name was really starting to get out there. It's been awesome to see how his success has scaled over the years.
      Who am I most excited for next?... Well, that's the big question and opportunity! You never know who is next and on the horizon, but I would love to talk with Shaq or Mark Cuban -- because I love basketball and both are amazing at business. Most people don't know it, but Shaq now makes more from his businesses than he ever did with playing basketball. He owns something like 150+ Five Guys burger joints!

K, T J Tutor and William Clements like this.