BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Tell us!

And tell us what adjustments if any you plan on making in 2016.

2. Kathryn M.

Kathryn M. Entrepreneur

I would say the biggest business lessons that I learned this year that I will be focusing on in 2016 are:

1. To focus more on my own business, and less time looking at other people's businesses. I think I posted this meme somewhere on here already, but I saw this earlier this year and it was a paradigm shift for me:

[​IMG]

2. Work every day. I already knew and applied this, but I noticed just how true that was this year when I saw that those who worked every day made more money and had more success than those who only work sometimes.

3. Rest when I need to and when I want to.

CoolSpot likes this.
  3. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

While I agree with one and two, doesn't number three contradict number two though?

I work everyday all year round, maybe not the whole day at the weekends but certainly at least a few hours and it's become a way of life now. It's become a bit of a joke amongst friends when people are asking what their plans are for the weekend and they'll get to me and say there's no point asking you!

4. K

K Entrepreneur

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

Just had a quick look at your blog and it seems as though there's a lot of benefits to running daily that I never even realised.

As far as exercise goes I go to the gym and mountain biking as and when I get the chance but that's about it for me. Maybe that's what I can focus on doing more of next year...?

6. Kathryn M.

Kathryn M. Entrepreneur

Number 3 does seem to contradict 1 and 2. What I should have wrote was, to rest when I feel overworked and not feel guilty about it. That I don't have to work non-stop. It is ok to take a few hours off, or even a weekend off if I really need to re-energize myself to keep working. A lot of times, I work and work and work, and never take a break. I'd like to end that in 2016 by working every day, but still giving myself a break when needed.

pwarbi likes this.
  7. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I think the biggest business and life lesson I have realized was to be consistent in everything you do, and always be patient. You will not succeed immediately, it would take a lot of time, and effort, but when you're really determined, you can definitely achieve your goals.

8. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

People do need a break, and if you can achieve that next year, you'll probably even find that your year will be even more productive than this one ad even though your working less hours, the quality of the work you put in will be greater due to being more refreshed.

9. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

Setting goals. Reaching those goals, setting bigger ones with an end date in mind, written down. Creating a vision board with your why and your dreams in front of you daily has helped keep me focused on those goals. Daily consistant efforts will pay off. Eventually you reach the place you trained your entire life for.