BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What was the last hotel you stayed in?

Discussion in 'Travel' started by K, Oct 9, 2014.

Share This Page

1. K

K Administrator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Tell us the last hotel you stayed in and why!

2. Cake

Cake Entrepreneur

Premier Inn - My flight got cancelled.

3. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

The W Hotel in Times Square! I earned a free lifestyle getaway as a Le-Vel promoter! Our company is featured there this month. I pushed hard. It was worth it!

4. Nantchev

Nantchev Entrepreneur

How is it this time of year?

5. ruener79

ruener79 Entrepreneur

The last hotel I stayed at is Dorsett Kwun Tong. It's located in Kowloon East District of Hong Kong. We went there with the owner of the business we had a dealing with. The business partner was happy with our work performance that he decided to treat the whole team for a trip to Hong Kong. He thought some time off from work and do a bit of RR is the best reward he could give the whole team for doing great work. Anyway, I actually didn't choose the hotel as it was pre-chosen for us by a tour operator.

6. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

The last hotel I stayed in that I enjoyed was cheers hotel. It was a suite. The reason for this particular one was the space. It was quite spacious suitable for a family. I loved it

7. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

Pajamas Hostel, Koh Chang, Thailand. They say it is a hostel, but it felt more like a hotel, my room was amazing. We stayed there because the originally booked hotel sucked and had no life to it, they had no hot water and there was a strange smell in the rooms.

8. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

Well you might want to buckle in and get ready for a wild ride if you want to hear about the Hampton Inn in Burnsville, Minnesota. I was there for a wedding, and it was nice - the wedding that is, not the hotel. Not that it wasn't nice, but it was just ordinary. They were out of coffee one morning, and that does not help their case.