BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Benz

Benz Entrepreneur

I'm currently catching up on Breaking Bad whilst watching the new better call saul and hooked on both

setupdisc likes this.

2. Desmond

Desmond Entrepreneur

Banshee, Strike Back, The Americans, and Orphan Black

setupdisc likes this.
  3. Aeon

Aeon Entrepreneur

suits watching it all day,all night :)

setupdisc likes this.
  4. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

I'm not hooked on it. But I just like watching it because I can relate with the storyline. The title is what life stole from me.

setupdisc likes this.
  5. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

I never got hooked on to the popular series, for example, Breaking bad and Game of Thrones. I also never gave The Walking Dead a chance, until recently. I am now hooked on it, hopefully after this series ends I will end up liking Breaking Bad. I also like Suits but it got boring after the first few season.

setupdisc likes this.
  6. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Entrepreneur

Daredevil. Daredevil, Daredevil, aaaaaaand...more Daredevil.

Also Mad Men for a time. And I'm only on season three of Breaking Bad, and season one of Game of Thrones. I'm SO far behind, people.

setupdisc likes this.
  7. acheno84

acheno84 Entrepreneur

I've been hooked on The Following lately. I've been watching all of the episodes on Netflix to get caught up. I also have been switching between Bates Motel and The Walking Dead. I never finished Breaking Bad or even started watching Game of Thrones. We don't pay for cable so everything we watch has to be on Netflix. I don't mind though. I get to binge watch everything.

setupdisc likes this.
  8. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

I've always loved these series:
    • That 70's Show
    • How I Met Your Mother
    • The Big Bang Theory
    • Gossip Girl
    • The Vampire Diaries
    • Friends
    • Dawson's Creek
    With the newer ones, here's some:
    • Blue
    • Chase
    • Togetherness
    • Quantico
    • Daredevil
    • Making a Murderer
    And yeah, that's about it. I'm on the search for some newer shows though!

setupdisc likes this.
  9. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

The Walking Dead. Yep. It keeps my interest for right now (and is the only show I actually watch but not on TV). It also gives me a break from dealing with the Walking Living who are nearly as terrifying at times. ;)

10. donaldplozha82

donaldplozha82 Entrepreneur

I was not a big fan of TV shows until about a year ago when I "stumbled upon" Seinfeld, the famous comedy around the eighties featuring very well known comedian Jerry Seinfeld. After I watched all the season, from the first to the ninth, I tried watching a dramatic and more realistic TV show like "Breaking Bad" and I have to tell you: that show blew my mind away and is the best TV show ever made, if you ask me. Then I went on with "Game of Thrones" and currently, I am just finishing "True Detective".

11. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

Seinfeld and Fraser are my go-to shows for a pick-me-up. I always feel better about myself after watching George Constanza, Elaine Bennis, and Fraser Crane in action lol.

But for shows I'm addicted to... definitely got to say Game of Thrones. I've read the books, rewatched the first few seasons, reread the books, and I'm now biting my fingernails off as I anxiously await the first episode of the newest season. Since I'm a fantasy buff, I also enjoy MTV's Teen Wolf series, though I'm rather behind at the moment.

12. arthnel

arthnel Entrepreneur

I' m in fully with Suits and Mad Men right now. I don't get a lot of time to watch tv but as often I can I make time for these shows. Empire is also strikingly interesting but I find that I'm getting that show in bits and pieces from one episode to another so I'm not quite hooked yet. It seems very nice though.

13. ThoroughlyKey

ThoroughlyKey Entrepreneur

I'm so into Sci-Fi be it in movies or TV shows. However, recently I have been hooked on the series Big Bang Theory. I know, I know it's an old series but comedies never die you know. I mean this series still remains to be one of the best series I have ever watched. It's always one amazing series that is both funny and has one interesting storyline. Furthermore, Sheldon brings his scientific side in every situation he and the guys find themselves in.

He probably acts like a nerd, but a smart and funny one. I would do Big Bang Theory any day. It's an amazing piece that will remain forever and forever.

14. scott555

scott555 Entrepreneur

Game of Thrones ...never watch tv anymore but I love watching this show. It has everything I have ever loved about a show all wrapped up into one. I cannot wait for the next session to start and the war with the dead to begin. This show has the drama with the families trying to gain power, magic the dragons, great characters, the story line of the winter coming. The actors are great and the story line just keeps coming at you. Love it!

15. Peyton White

Peyton White Entrepreneur

The Walking Dead that just ended last week. Have to wait for 6-7 months again for its next season.

16. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Entrepreneur

The walking dead was one of my favourites but I will have to wait some time to watch it again, However the second serie I got hooked on with was SKINS, I really enjoyed watching that serie, kinda funny and interesting at the same time.

17. ruener79

ruener79 Entrepreneur

I like cop series. So, I'm enjoying "Blindspot" now. Definitely love Rizzoli and Isles. For a time, I enjoyed watching Criminal Minds, but of late I've been pretty behind with the show.

18. djentre

djentre Entrepreneur

Right now, at this very moment? Game of Thrones, Game of Thrones, and... Game of Thrones. Of course, I am also looking forward to other series like Silcon Valley and all, but GoT tops the charts right now.

19. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

When I have time:

Game of Thrones
    Elementary
    Blacklist

20. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

I haven't heard of either of those, will have to look them up.