Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

What Series Are You Hooked On?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EF-Roger, Sep 23, 2015.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

TV series. And include the new fall shows as well.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

I am quite addicted to the Game of Thrones, and I really couldn't wait for the sixth season. I am looking forward to more action and new awesome characters. :)

I also hope Jon Snow would be brought back to life next season.

EF-Roger likes this.
  3. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Member

Before it got cancelled I was hooked on the Hannibal TV series. I watched it all up until the season 3 finale which made me feel ALL THE FEELINGS. True Detective on HBO was also pretty good I really admire the dedication of the actors especially Collin Farrell in season 2.

4. mtayp01

mtayp01 Member

I'm currently into a lot of superhero series nowadays--Arrow, The Flash and Daredevil all top my list of favorites. For non-superhero ones, How to Get Away with Murder and Game of Thrones would be my best bets.

5. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Wife and I watch it all of the time.

6. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Wife and I love all of the action shows on CW. The 100, vampire diaries, beauty and the beast, the originals, and the shows you listed. I like Supernatural, my wife does not.

You going to watch supergirl this fall?

7. mtayp01

mtayp01 Member

I like Supernatural, too! Though I must say, the show has been going on way too long already.

I'm not sure if I'll be a fan, but I'll check Supergirl out just to see how it is. I really prefer superhero shows with a somewhat dark, gritty tone, like Daredevil or even Arrow. Supergirl seems more like a chick flick with super powers added in the mix. I love chick flicks, but this just doesn't seem to appeal to me. But we'll see.