BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Car Nerds

Car Nerds Entrepreneur

I have a car selling business up and running. I have to work almost 30-35 hours every week. I do also manage myself to figure out 5-10 hours a week for selling Movie DVD online. This is my side business. because I love to watch movie and write some review on the web about the movie I have seen as well. I think this is the reason I got sell. So what is yours?

2. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

I am unemployed at the moment, therefore the income that was once considered secondary it is now my main income. However, I create websites and rank them up and I'm looking forward to opening a coffee shop in the next weeks.

I used to work in one, learned everything about it and now I want one of my own.

3. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Good idea to have two streams of income. Both businesses doing alright for you?

4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

You create webistes? Do you have a url? Why not post it in the buy, sell, and trade forum?

5. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Entrepreneur

I make a small amount of income through some small scale sales on Amazon, although it can be hard going and sometimes the reward can hardly seem the effort. I'm also currently building up a youtube channel with a view to monetizing it when I have enough subscribers, again, its not likely to earn a lot of cash, but it should provide a small yet steady income for minimal time spent once its up and running.

6. Jade

Jade Entrepreneur

I run a website for anyone who'd like to fix any issues on their website. I offer comprehensive support for any issue on a website. One-time though.

My main business though is running an online shop, which provides me with my income.

7. Kathryn M.

Kathryn M. Entrepreneur

I do article writing on the side. I got very good at writing research and term papers while in college and now it is a skill that is in very high demand. While in school I reached a level of proficiency that allows me to charge a good amount for my papers. There is not a lot of good quality writing out there so the door is wide open for those who can write proficiently and accuracy. Writing is usually enough to keep a nice flow of extra cash coming in as long as I consistently pursue work.

I also like to keep a side income that is passive income so I do not have to do anything once the system has been set up. This is usually some kind of educational video that I post on youtube and charge to access the information. This business model has worked very well for the last few years and is one of my favorite models.

SusieQ likes this.
  8. Scott

Scott Entrepreneur

I own an affiliate network and media buy business as main source of income, with numerous web properties that generate side income (mainly adult).

9. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Entrepreneur

My side income comes from sales on Redbubble and Etsy. I enjoy graphic design, so I try to put out a new design as often as I can! Sales tend to go up and down though, but what can you do?

10. Quest

Quest Entrepreneur

My friend owns this channel and makes a couple thousand a month: Bass Boost - YouTube

Steve Dawson likes this.
  11. Jade

Jade Entrepreneur

MediaBuy?

12. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

Because I don't create websites anymore as I am looking forward to starting a career in software testing. I am still a rookie when it comes to finding bugs, but I like more than creating sites. The pay is not bad either.

13. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Entrepreneur

Thats very impressive. I can see the amount of work he's put into it in order to get such a good income. Music and gaming are two of the best areas to get success with Youtube at the moment, if you're able to produce plenty of original content, which your friend clearly has no problem with, and once you've broken through the barrier of about 100,00 subscribers and can guarantee a fairly good number of views then you are basically laughing all the way to the bank. Once again, very impressive channel from your friend, I'm glad all his hard work has paid off for him.

14. mtayp01

mtayp01 Entrepreneur

I do freelance writing on the side. I also have this part-time marketing job for a company. I pays peanuts though. But a job is still a job, and I'd appreciate any extra income so I still do it.

15. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I do Get Paid To websites. I also applied for a video testing job online as well I hope I get.

16. Kathryn M.

Kathryn M. Entrepreneur

Thanks for the Redbubble suggestion. I've never heard of it before. Looks like a better organized, more user friendly version of Zazzle. I love the concept of Zazzle, but their website is jumpy and creating a product is not a very user friendly or streamlined process.

Do you find that you get much traffic and/or make a good amount with Redbubble?

17. Amy

Amy Entrepreneur

Right now my side incomes are from doing things like PerkTV. Well, I guess it's my main income since I'm technically unemployed right now. I want to get into webpage design and/or coding. I am starting some EdX classes on that soon. In the meantime while I'm learning that, I want to get into online writing but I'm having trouble getting started. I need to do some more research into that I think. I've been a bit lazy about it recently.

18. earnrupee

earnrupee Entrepreneur

selling my own products in online through ebay

19. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I'm wondering at what point a hobby becomes a side business? For example a few people have replied that they do article or short story writing and things like that, but is that classed as a side income or is it just something you enjoy doing, and would probably keep on doing wether you got paid or not.

20. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

But that channel has only one video. How is it even possible to make $100 when they have only 40,000 views?