BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

Where do you find the strength to follow through with your dreams? What motivates you to keep going when things get tough?

2. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

I am currently a bank employee and just recently I have suffered a setback when I was assigned to a position with a lesser function. But I dared to shrug and continue with my job. My main motivation is the retirement pay I would receive when I retire 6 years from now. That would be more than 50 months of my salary so it is a big amount. And all I need to do now is to persevere and continue with my research on what business to put up when I get out of employment.

Ladyferoz likes this.
  3. Nikita

Nikita Entrepreneur

What motivates me most are my goals in life like traveling or my hobbies, all of which would cost a significant amount of money especially if I plan on doing them frequently. I am trying to build up a good enough amount where I can live comfortably and set aside some for my interests and even be able to live comfortably at the point where I start thinking about having kids. I grew up in a household with very little money so I'd say that is my best motivation to keep pushing forward because I wouldn't wish my child to grow up in the same circumstance.

Ladyferoz likes this.
  4. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

6 years are not so far away, I like to think of it as months, what is it, 72 months? That is really not a lot, so you made a good plan. You can travel and live a good life, that is some good motivation. Good luck!

Corazon likes this.
  5. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

This sounds like me, my main motivation is a good life. I want to be able to travel and not worry about finances, I do not want to be extremely rich, I just want to live a comfortable life. And if I have children, I want them never to worry about necessary finances. I will still teach them the value of money, but I want them to be happy.

6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I am motivated by every inch of our history as well as our future. Experiences gone by and experiences yet to come.

New information is always a multiplier of what we know and it creates new thoughts which generate excitement and motivation .

Ladyferoz likes this.
  7. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

With that mindset, I believe you will create history. :)

T J Tutor likes this.
  8. Nikita

Nikita Entrepreneur

Agreed. I think people confuse rich kids with spoiled kids. I've come across a lot of rich kids that were stable and a lot of poorer kids that were bratty as hell. It all depends on upbringing and whenever someone tells me that growing up poor has taught them a lot as if it were the best thing that could have happened I always ask what more if they had resources. I think the logic or some people is a bit askew sometimes.

Ladyferoz likes this.
  9. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

My husband and I travel every year (I had posted this in another thread). So maybe when I retire we will just continue our travels but if I am successful in having a business of own probably that travel will not be often like now. With the good life, yes, it's nice to think of having lots of money to buy what I want and to go where I want to go. I also believe that life is short so we might as well enjoy it while we can.

Ladyferoz likes this.
  10. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

My family is my primary motivation in my life. And what I am doing in my life now is not only for myself but for them. I love them more than anything in this world. I am always inspired and get motivated when I think of them while I am doing my everyday work and responsibilities in life.

Ladyferoz likes this.
  11. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

I recently had that revelation that I have to step up eventually to help my parents when they retire. I want to make them proud too, I do not have children yet but that will also serve as motivation too.

ReadmeByAmy likes this.
  12. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

My why...my daughter in law school. I would love to help her pay off student loans. My other daughter, a divorced mom of three girls. They deserve less stress and the extras that a single mom struggles with, and my son. He has cerebral palsy and I am working on a 3 year retirement to spend more time with him.

13. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

I am motivated by religion, to be specific Christianity. I view this world to be temporal as far as we are concerned. One can get to live for a hundred years but eternity has no parallel. So my motivation is that with God, even negative situations will work for the good, so no need to fret. Even if things don't work out in this world, there is an infinitely better place after death.

Ladyferoz likes this.
  14. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

In this world no matter what happened a family will always be a family...

15. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

That is beautiful, and interesting because I believe in the complete opposite but yet it sounds so similar. I do not believe in god or religion and view this life as the only life I will get. I am motivated to make it the best one and try not to waste each day. I hope I did not insult you in a way, I just see the beauty in what motivates others, and everyone has their own motivation which is great.

16. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

You are selfless, and sound like a great motherI wish you all the best with your retirement plan.

17. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

There may be different challenges in the world but inspect of them i have to move on. Nothing can stop me. one thing that inspires me to move on irrespective of the challenges i may face is the HOLY SPIRIT. He is my helper!

18. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Entrepreneur

It is imроrtаnt fоr businеss оwnеrs аnd mаnаgеrs tо undеrstаnd hоw gоаls аffесt mоtivаtiоn. Hаving nо gоаls аt аll will аlmоst сеrtаinly саusе lоw mоtivаtiоn, but bаdly-рlаnnеd gоаls, оr thоsе thаt аrе tоо vаguе оr dоn't аdhеrе tо thе соmраny's dirесtiоn, саn hаvе thе sаmе еffесt. Gоаls thаt аrе wеll-dеfinеd, within thе grаsр оf rеаlity аnd аdhеrе tо thе соmраny's рrimаry оbjесtivеs, missiоn аnd sсоре оf wоrk, will аlmоst аlwаys rеsult in роsitivе mоtivаtiоn.

19. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

Money is a great motivation factor for me. Whenever I do a certain job or business, I always think about the money I am going to make from this job/venture. Money inspires me because money ensures quality of life, mental health, physical health, prestige in the society, love in the family.

20. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

Personally I look at things from a spiritual angle because I believe that life is spiritual. Having this in mind, the word of God is my greatest inspiration and motivation. When I have the word of God, I have everything