BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. FreelancingQueen

FreelancingQueen Entrepreneur

After a long day of working, there is nothing better than having a home cooked meal with my family. I love to cook and I especially like making meals that everyone in my household enjoys. If I had to choose a favorite meal that I cook at home frequently, it would have to be my chicken stir fry and egg rolls. We have this at least 2 to 3 times a month and it is simply delicious. What is your favorite home cooked meal and how often do you have it?

2. Nathaneal

Nathaneal Entrepreneur

A pot roast of almost any sort would be my favorite. Unfortunately about once a month, although I probably could eat it everyday

3. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

My favorite homemade meal... hmm. I'd have to say the vegetable curry that I make more or less from scratch is my favorite. It's relatively quick. Eggplant, tomato, curry powder, onion, carrots, broccoli and either mushrooms or tofu (or both). Something about it is the ultimate comfort food for me. Especially when I pair it with fluffy brown rice bread.

I think I make it about every 3 weeks.

T J Tutor likes this.
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I love curry dishes!

I can't say I have favorite dishes. I can't say I have favorites in most any corner of my life or business. Having been a chef and restaurateur, I have passion for an incredible and vast selection of foods.

5. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

I have too many fav foods to list just one, as well. :)

It also depends on who is cooking. Me, or someone with culinary talent. :)

6. ekhlas

ekhlas Entrepreneur

I love to eat anything. But my favorite home cooked meal is Roasted turkey and Butter tart with Maple syrup.

7. anniebennet

anniebennet Entrepreneur

I'm having a big crush on squash recently. Try out this amazing dish : Butternut squash soup.
    The reason why I'm in love with squash because it not only easy to cook but also very rich in nutrient.
    There is very little fat in squash.
    It gives us a huge source of vitamins, some of which exist in considerable amounts.
    Check out this site for more knowledgable information https://wikihomenutrition.com/squash-health-benefits/.
    I usually check food's components there. Nice to share with you.

8. Josephine Stuart

Josephine Stuart Entrepreneur

I absolutely love Art and the Kitchen's Swedish meatballs recipe (I don't think I can post the link, but I'll try). I make them almost every week. You can use turkey instead of beef and half-and-half instead of heavy cream if you're looking for a healthier option. It's total comfort food, and it makes enough for four people (or two with leftovers).

Swedish Meatballs | Art and the Kitchen

9. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

They look absolutely delicious! {-- slurp --}

I'm hungry!