BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is Your Favorite Brand For Shoes ?

Discussion in 'Fashion' started by Zuckerberg Jr, May 17, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Zuckerberg Jr

Zuckerberg Jr Entrepreneur

Hello fellows
    I personally like Adidas shoes especially for jogging. Nicky is also good to me. So what is yours ?

kevv1993 likes this.

2. kevv1993

kevv1993 Entrepreneur

MC Gregor, Lacoste, Le Coq Sportif, Adidas and Nike :)

3. Dandelion

Dandelion Entrepreneur

4. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I've always loved Nike the most. Adidas is pretty good too.

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I love Keds, Vans, and Converse. Nike and Adidas are really great brands of shoes but just way too expensive.

6. arthnel

arthnel Entrepreneur

Cole Haan, Nike and Converse. Some of them are downright expensive so I buy what I can and still look good. For even those I can't afford I just like even looking at them to see how beautiful shoes are put together.

7. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

I don't have any particular favorite brand of shoes. But I had a Nike Shoes and Skechers Shoes that was given to me a long time ago and up to now it is still in good condition and I am just wearing it when I am wearing T shirt and denim. That is why I am not buying anymore. But I had a K Swiss shoes that caught my attention one time in a mall that had nice color and had simple design that is why I bought it and one thing it is on sale at that time. Most of the shoes that I had are mostly sneakers, sandals and closed shoes which I am always comfortable using at all times.

8. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Allen Edmond, Cole Haan, Church, Barker Alderney

9. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

Adidas and Nike for sports wear and shoes. Hush puppies for comfortable office wear. Sperry Topsider's for cool casuals on weekends and Sunday brunches. Lacoste for casual work days. I used to wear Converse when I was in high school but it seems quite dated now that I'm much older. I have all my outfits planned out as you can see.

10. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

I have no particular brand. What I go for in shoes is first style and comfort. If it looks lovely, I'm in and if it is comfortable which is more important to me, I'm also in for it. What is the need wearing shoes when it is not comfortable.

11. Steve Clarke

Steve Clarke Entrepreneur

Brand does not matter to me much, its the comfort and the overall look the shoe provides the wearer matters the most. I have bought some shoes from Oasis Shoes and it suited me very well. You can give a try.

12. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

I do not have a favorite brand of shoes, I tend to go for comfortable and stylish shoes. I like to plan around my closet and see what type of shoes I will need, for example, many of my summer outfits will work well with simple ballet pumps so I look for great value, breathable shoes. I also avoid buying cheap shoes, I like ones that last long, so I look for sales and not just cheap shoes. I like Nike when it comes to athletic shoes, I only buy one type which is Nike roshe. It is a simple, black and white athletic shoe that I can pair with anything.

13. Peyton White

Peyton White Entrepreneur

I wear what makes my feet comfortable. I have a few Yosi Samra and Naturalizer shoes, I use New Balance, Nike or Adidas for athletic shoes.

14. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I did a count today, I currently am up to 47 pairs of footwear. Crazy isn't it. I've been collecting these over the years.

15. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Hehe, I thought only women did that. :D Do you wear them all? Or most of them? Or at least more than one pair?

I don't personally collect shoes, I'm a sandals gal. Love, love, love sandals. My feet like to be freeeee!

I don't care about brands. As long as my footwear is comfortable, affordable and functional, I'm happy. :) Assuming I like the looks of them, of course.

16. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Noooooooooo, I know loads of guys that are shoe hounds.

I do wear them all. Shoes for fishing, shoes for dress, casual shoes, sandals, walking shoes, etc., etc. I typically have the right shoes for the right occasions.

Funny thing is, I've purchased only three pairs in the past four years and those were sandals.

I love my sandals, all 7 pairs!

azgold likes this.
  17. ekhlas

ekhlas Entrepreneur

I have both Adidas and Nike shoes. However, There is nothing comfortable than a Nike Mag to me. So, Nike is my favorite.

18. Barbara Arthur

Barbara Arthur Entrepreneur

I got 4 pairs of Jordan and 1 pair of Nike. I wanted to try Adidas NMD since I heard a lot of positive feedback and a lot of people are using it. There must be something special on it, haha.

19. Gregory Montes

Gregory Montes Entrepreneur

I'm wearing Vans Eras, Old School, and Half Cabs for over 15 years now. so yeah.. Vans..