BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What Is Your Best Drinks?

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by Thomas Hale, Jul 5, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Thomas Hale

Thomas Hale Entrepreneur

I like beer. What is yours?
    [​IMG]

2. Shannon Donnelly

Shannon Donnelly Entrepreneur

3. Twista Tom

Twista Tom Entrepreneur

I like whiskey cheers ...

[​IMG]

setupdisc likes this.
  4. Ryan Cameron

Ryan Cameron Entrepreneur

5. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

6. Steve Jobs Junior

Steve Jobs Junior Entrepreneur

7. Zuckerberg Jr

Zuckerberg Jr Entrepreneur

8. Melvin Harris

Melvin Harris Entrepreneur

9. Roger Cervantes

Roger Cervantes Entrepreneur

I like whiskey. Teste good.

10. jamesbonner

jamesbonner Entrepreneur

Coca cola and Water are the best, especially in the summer lol

11. mtayp01

mtayp01 Entrepreneur

Amaretto sour. I love my cocktails!

12. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I don't drink alcohol that much, and nowadays, I just prefer water over other drinks. Nothing would be better than water anyway. :)

13. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

14. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

Wine or juice. It should not have much sugar. I use to like sugary stuff but lately, I prefer drinks with less sugar and wine and juice do that for me.

15. Andorphin

Andorphin Entrepreneur

I personally don't drink much sodas as water is enough for me (as fair as it sounds), but I think my favourite drinks are smoothies, fresh juices and shakes. I rarely ever drink alcohol.

16. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

I used to like beer for a while, then switched to mixed drinks for the longest time. I really only drank beer when it was really cold (great in the summer time), or if I were hanging out with friends or karaoke. Usually, karaoke. ;) When I switched to mixed drinks I found I liked the taste of some of the flavors whether they were alcoholic or not, and enjoyed both while still out with friends. I could drink long-island iced teas like they were cans of pepsi at a backyard barbecue. Eventually, I decided to stop drinking and would have a coca-cola or shirley temple if out and about (which is sprite and cherry flavor). It was ok, but not quite the same. And if people see you drinking hardcore and then go to not drinking at all, some of them look at you funny (but who cares what they think, right? lol)

When I was young I didn't like to drink water, but now I like to more than anything. I drank a lot of fruit juices in the past, but the sugars and now, the high-fructose corn syrup they purposely add to everything is a reason I don't like to anymore.

Sometimes I drink energy drinks as an alternative to drinking pop or soda, but my favorite drink is usually tea with lemon and honey. It's really tasty and good for you, so I tend to drink that between water and just an occasional sugary drink now here or there.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  17. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I like a beer every now and then aswell, but I also have a thing for Jack Daniels aswell, especially mixed with coke and ice.

It's not something I drink on a daily basis of course but every now and again won't do me any harm. At least I hope it won't, anyway!

setupdisc likes this.
  18. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

I don't have any favorite drinks, what I love drinking depends on time of the day, weather and mood. I drink beer, wine, whiskey, scotch, vodka, rum, cocktails.

19. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Yeah, weather plays a part for me, too.

Winter - dry red wine
    Summer - beer, or vodka and tonic with lime (slurp!)

20. lonelyfaith

lonelyfaith Entrepreneur

I don't drink alcohol anymore but I love soda. My favorite soda is Pepsi. I drink caffeine free Pepsi. I also love Dr. Pepper but I can't that in caffeine free. I will also drink sprite, 7up and ginger ale from time to time. I need to start drinking more water again but I'm so addicted to pepsi. So I bought seltzer water and started mixing my pepsi with that so I don't drink as much. But most of the time I drink the soda straight.