BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. internalsoul

internalsoul Entrepreneur

Pejman, its really great to have here. So my question is :-

What is the greatest challenge an entrepreneur has to face at the start of his career?

2. Pejman Ghadimi

Pejman Ghadimi Entrepreneur

The ability to overcome their own stupidity. We as human beings are creatures of habits, comfort and fear. Without overcoming these, we are doomed to fail at anything we attempt that is bigger than ourselves. This is why Third Circle Theory focuses on the internal control of one' self in finding purpose rather than how to grow a business.

3. inntegrity101

inntegrity101 Entrepreneur

In my experience, the biggest challenge when starting out is knowing how to deal with information overload. Newbie entrepreneurs are usually overwhelmed by all sorts of information and prone to make wrong decisions due to poor guidance. Many have fallen into the shiny object syndrome and ended up wasting time and resources before they eventually settled on one practical formula. When starting out, it is advisable to identify one successful mentor and follow his or her principles until you make it. Reading extensively about your line of business is ok but attempting to do what every self-proclaimed guru advocates is the quickest way to failure.