BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Andorphin

Andorphin Entrepreneur

Have you watched it? I really liked this movie; but I am somehow intrigued by the ending. I mean it starts with Colter being tranfered in someone else's body without knowing what's happening. His mission now is to find a bomb inside that train. He does a great job and finds it after a multiple times of failing to find the psycopath who put that bomb there. He told Goodwin to switch him off after sending him and she did. The other guy working with Goodwin wanted to use him as a tool to find other possible threats. Furthermore, she switched the soldier off and the movie ends with him kissing Christina and creating a whole new Universe where the whole train survives.

setupdisc likes this.

2. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

I haven't seen this film yet, but it sounds interesting and like a good sci-fi flick worth watching for a change. I'll check it out on the imdb and maybe rent it or watch it at the theater (if it's still there) to give a review of how I feel about what I see there. Thanks for mentioning it, Andorphin! I'll make time soon to see this and let you know. It sounds like a cross between Surrogates and time travel / other dimensions.

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I've seen the film a couple of times actually and while it's not usually my kind of film I did enjoy it. I think it's well acted and the story is unique, but the ending I'm still not too sure about if I'm honest.

It's as if they have made it a happy ending, but they've forced it to be when I think a more realistic ending would have been more appropriate.

setupdisc likes this.