BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What Do You Out Source

Discussion in 'Employees and Human Resources' started by T J Tutor, Mar 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

All of us at some point need to start using additional human resources.

Do you have a regular Staff at a brick & mortar location, or are you completely mobile with mostly virtual relationships with staff?

2. ianternet

ianternet Entrepreneur

in the beginning I had all remote and now I like having staff on site as it is easier to get the information across. I do have dev which is the most important part of business. So I have 3 developers available all the time to spin servers, load sites, optimize etc. I even have a designer on staff. most other items are bought through fiverr. I have admin and data entry done as well remote as well. I have accounting sourced out. my goal is to have a director level or PM to handle all aspects so I can still be mobile while the business works.

T J Tutor likes this.
  3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

You can make me your director. :)

ianternet likes this.
  4. Kyle Smith

Kyle Smith Entrepreneur

I have a few sales staff hired at my small business, but I'm thinking about outsourcing a sales team from Outsourced Sales Training & Management because we are only in production seasonally and I don't need them all the time. It seems that a company like this does all of the hard work for me by finding prospects and even training them. Might help costs too.

T J Tutor likes this.
  5. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

I have a small brick & mortar business. I have two full time workers, two contract workers working part time. It is a partnership business between my brother and me, where our father happens to be the manager.

6. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

Outsourcing is far from my mind right now. But in the office, I know that we are outsourcing the security agency for our security needs and also the building maintenance agency for our janitorial needs. Outsourcing here is for big companies only although there are some small businesses that I see who enter into an informal contract for outsourcing. The most common is the catering business. When they get a contract to cater for an event, they outsource the labor staff particularly the food servers which are paid well for a day's work only.