BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I am just a bit curious about what everyone's chosen career is. And does your job make you feel genuinely happy and fulfilled?

As for me, I am currently working as a freelance writer online. It doesn't pay much, but I absolutely love this kind of work. It surely does make me feel satisfied. :)

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

At the moment I just work in an office, general clerical and admin work, but its good money and the hours suit me, so while it's not my dream job, I'm happy enough to stay for now.

3. mtayp01

mtayp01 Entrepreneur

If I may ask, where do you work as a freelance writer online? I'd want to pursue a similar path myself. Currently, I'm working as a financial analyst, but I've always loved writing. I also plan on having my own business someday.

4. Amy

Amy Entrepreneur

I'm currently unemployed. Due to some medical stuff, I can't work a typical job right now and am in the process of applying for disability. Am trying to do various things on the side to get $20 here, $30 there, etc. I've found a few things that are helping out with the financial crunch a bit but if it wasn't for family helping out, I'd be so screwed.

5. jamesbonner

jamesbonner Entrepreneur

Well for now I'm a student in the last year at college, I'm preparing for my master degree :) I'm a freelancer (softwares coder) and this is enough for me to live for now :)

6. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

I'm doing freelance work now just until I get the job I want at a bank. I used to work clerical and admin in my last job too. It isn't so bad because it pays the bills and stuff. I'm also planning to get my graduate degree.

7. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I've heard a lot about freelance writing work and it sounds awesome. I haven't tried because I don't think I'd be good at it, but I wrote really well when I was in high school and college. I should give it a try. But for now I'm a stay at home mom with side work online.

8. mtayp01

mtayp01 Entrepreneur

I'm currently a financial analyst and a freelance writer on the side. Hoping to pursue further studies in the future.

9. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

I had been working as a senior manager with a leading media organization prior to quitting my job four months back. Now I am working full time as an astrologer and tarot reader.

10. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Entrepreneur

I'm a software quality full-time engineer, working for a medium sized local company. Often, at weekends I work in a local bar playing live rock with my band. I love geekness and computers, but I don't like being confined in an office 8 hours a day, besides, the pay is not that good.

11. thedude

thedude Entrepreneur

I'm a full time designer and production worker in the print industry. I work with Adobe Photoshop and inDesign. I make and print vinyl signs that I apply to different substrates like metal, wood, and plastic. I also print building plans and do vinyl vehicle wraps. I do a lot of other stuff with the company as well, like customer service, billing, inventory, lots of traveling, etc. It's a great job, I'm very lucky.

12. Spirit

Spirit Entrepreneur

I'm currently trying to juggle career/finance coaching, freelance writing and some additional consultancy. It's taken a bit of time to get to this stage but it's gradually moving in the right direction. Hopefully I'll get the right blend in coming months.

13. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

I am currently studying art and design in China. I am a bit lost with my life and do not really know what to do with it, but I do have interesting business ideas that will hopefully allow me to pursue my ideal career, which is being a digital nomad. I want to travel all around the world and avoid being tied to a desk job.