BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

What Do Feel Is Your Greatest Strength As An Entrepreneur and was it a strength you have developed as a businessman or is it a strength from a period prior to your successes in business?

2. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

I think my strength lies in convincing prospective customers to buy what I am selling. But first, I have to believe in the product that's why when I was selling clothing items, I would first buy for myself and if I like it then I would sell. Armed with that idea that I am selling a very good product, I would have the guts to make a sales pitch to my circle. However, I'm not that good when it comes to selling to strangers, not my cup of tea.

3. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

My greatest strength as an entrepreneur is spotting new opportunities. I effortlessly see a business opportunity in even mundane situations. One key to gaining this ability is to realize that behind every problem is an opportunity and that any successful entrepreneurial venture starts with the market or creating a need for the product.

4. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Entrepreneur

I think mine could be that I'm very persistent. It's really unlikely that I give up easily. Also, I'm good at saving money.

5. Pejman Ghadimi

Pejman Ghadimi Entrepreneur

^^^ Dont know who these people are, but my personal greatest strength would have to be my ability to grow talent, and identify it in people even if they cant identify it in themselves. I learned this is corporate America years before I became an Entrepreneur.

T J Tutor likes this.
  6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Please forgive the members. Sometimes they don't' look at the heading to realize these questions are intended for you.

Yes, growing talent is an excellent perspective on this. A path I have followed myself in years past.