BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. BioHack

BioHack Entrepreneur

What books you read now?

2. Arasu

Arasu Entrepreneur

How to quit your job with rental properties by Dustin Heiner.
    It is good read to start with Investing in rental properties.

3. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Wild by....I forget the author's name. It's a true story, I really like those.

I've also been delving into Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins and CashVertising.

4. Cameron Hunt

Cameron Hunt Entrepreneur

Hey BioHack, I have a few recommendations for you :)

“Work The System” by Sam Carpenter will help you to build out all the checklists and procedures in your business, which is critical if you're planning on automating your business.

“The War Of Art” by Steven Pressfield is an amazing book that teaches you about conquering your inner resistance.

And last but not least, “Scientific Advertising” by Claude C. Hopkins - Perfect for crafting your sales copy skills.

Hope that helps,

Cam

5. Marek Kaczmarz

Marek Kaczmarz Entrepreneur

Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad, Poor Dad (Cashflow Quadrant)

Great book from Mr Kiyosaki about differences between peoples mindsets in all four financial quadrants :) Helped me to break out of E!

6. Gemma

Gemma Entrepreneur

"The Hobbit", a wonderful read