BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ask Me Anything What are your thoughts?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Nunzio Presta, Mar 3, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Business Owner Entrepreneur

2. ruener79

ruener79 Entrepreneur

How did you get into the start up biz? Was that something that you envisioned yourself as a child or was there someone that mentored you to become an entrepreneur? Lastly, what's your Entrepreneur mantra - the very things that kept you going especially when stuff got tough in your journey as an entrepreneur?

Nunzio Presta likes this.
  3. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

I thought of becoming an entrepreneur out of the desire to be free, independent, to be my own boss. I had many work experiences where job security was not guaranteed. You could be fired at a whim, literally and without recourse. This despite a background of low pay which badly exposed the victim since it was hard to save. One had to tough it out through a rough patch before standing again on my feet only for the vicious cycle to repeat itself.

4. davidper

davidper Entrepreneur

Here are the hottest these days on the Internet and worldwide:cool:

5. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Business Owner Entrepreneur

Thanks for the question. Please see my answers below:

How did you get into the start up biz? Life experience. The idea of BizON came about when I tried to sell my small business which I started while attending school. When I searched for options I quickly came to realize that there was no viable option to easily sell my business. Like any other entrepreneur, I told myself that if there was no avenue to sell my business easily I was going to create the most effective solution and that’s what we are doing at BizON! We continue to redefine how people buy, sell and grow businesses or franchises every day and we are committed to creating a positive user experience that is seamless, resourceful and supportive...check out what we are releasing here!

Was that something that you envisioned yourself as a child or was there someone that mentored you to become an entrepreneur? Being an entrepreneur is not something you say to yourself like "I want to be a doctor when I grow up"...being an entrepreneur, is something innate for me...my passion is creation and I love creating products and/or services that can truly make a difference and add value to the world!

Lastly, what's your Entrepreneur mantra - the very things that kept you going especially when stuff got tough in your journey as an entrepreneur? Execution....getting it done is the most powerful trait as an entrepreneur (in my opinion. There are a ton of great ideas sitting on tables, what good are they there? Also, creating something truly valuable is what makes me continue the journey as I am determined to create a business that people love to use and a company that people love to work for.

Yours truly,

NP

ruener79 likes this.