BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Please don't call me 'Jake from State Farm' lol. Or don't day Khakis. :D

Make it clean. This thread is for entreperneurs on how they dressed for today.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I am just working at home, so I am not really that overdressed. Just a plain shirt and pants. :p

3. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

A lovely top on a simple but beautiful black trouser. A red sandal with a touch of gold and a hand bag with a touch of red to go with it.

4. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

It is quite cold today, so I layered up and wore a green jacket, brown sweater and jeans. It was my day off so I went out for lunch with some friends. Nothing fancy today.

5. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Entrepreneur

Quite cold here as well. I'm wearing a black sweater and a thick jacket on top. Thick pants as well.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  6. bhu

bhu Entrepreneur

I actually worked in my pajamas today. I work from home as a writer, street team manager, proofreader and author services consultant. If I still lived back in my hometown, in a suburb, I would have had to dress at least business casual, in case someone came to the door or if I had a meeting. As it is, I live in a rural area now, I never have meetings or deliveries in person and I know well in advance when deliveries are due at my doorstep. There's a lot of distance between me and my neighbors, so nobody stops by to knock on the door. So I get the luxury of pajamas and sometimes even working in bed for the benefit of blankets in winter. Now that it's warming up, I'll switch to jeans or hiker shorts with long or short sleeve t-shirts, paired with socks and Crocs and a straw hat. It's just what's comfortable with the climate and weather conditions.

7. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

Even the winter is over it is still snowing once in while and very cold and the temperature is always negative. That is why there is no choice and I had to wear 2 layers of clothes and a thick jacket and pants and two pairs of socks. I still feel like freezing cold at the moment.

8. davidper

davidper Entrepreneur

T-shirt and shorts :v

9. jona

jona Entrepreneur

When I was a rebellious teenager I thought that dressing nice was stupid, I realized later in my life that you really need to dress for success, specially if you attend a lot of business meetings.

You really, and I mean, really, have to look the part, that whole thing about dressing for the job that you want to the one that you have is very true. I hate it still, I think it is very superfluous but that's how it is.

10. Nancy

Nancy Entrepreneur

I'm a Levi's and pink boots kind of girl. I live on a farm so I must be prepared to run outside and rescue a calf, chicken, or child at any moment :D

11. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

I am just walking around whiling away the afternoon about town. It is hot and sunny so am wearing a tee shirt and a jeans trouser. I am wearing official shoes. I don't know whether it is a fashion faux pas, am not wearing socks since I left home in a hurry.

12. ekhlas

ekhlas Entrepreneur

Today I am wearing a Polo shirt, a pair denim and leather loafers. I only feel comfortable in denim. However, I switch between Polo shirts and white crisp cotton shirts.

13. Sorour

Sorour Entrepreneur

Today I am wearing a levis jeans and a T'shirt like everyday :D

14. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Jeans, sleeveless shirt, long sleeve shirt, V-neck sweater, socks.

This is Canada at the end of September. :)

15. Gregory Montes

Gregory Montes Entrepreneur

Adidas football shorts and hanes whites and I have my coffee beside me... super comfy