BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What are the best Historical places to visit?

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Trixen, Feb 19, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Trixen

Trixen Entrepreneur

I'm into History and I am mostly fascinated with Ancient Egypt. It has always been a dream for me to see the Pyramid of Giza or authentic mummies. What are other places you can recommend?

2. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Entrepreneur

I recommend you to visit the Mayan route, a tour through the southeast of Mexico. You can learn a lot about the Mayan culture while contemplating amazing natural places (falls, ruins the middle of the jungle).

Trixen likes this.
  3. Trixen

Trixen Entrepreneur

Yes, ruins. I've been to some parts of Asia like in Cambodia where there are immaculate views of temple ruins. Siem Reap was beautiful. I'm looking forward to visit places outside of Asia. But before that I might want to read about the Mayan culture. Thank you!

4. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

I would like to visit the city of Pompeii in Italy. The city is an archaeological site and was discovered under many layers of ash from a volcanic eruption that buried the whole city.

5. harryblossom0

harryblossom0 Entrepreneur

Right Now I am saving money to take tour of few places around the world some of my keen interest to make a trip to these places European Castles, The Parthenon, Petra, Egypt, Rome.

6. ekhlas

ekhlas Entrepreneur

You can visit Pyramid of Khafre, Mount Sinai, Valley of the Queens, Luxor Temple and Egyptian Museum.

7. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

'India' - a land of spiritual, multi cultural, beautiful people, oldest monuments and history, best beaches, best back water .. etc etc.

8. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Would love to see the Pyramids and Machu Picchu.

I've been to Spain, Cuba, Gibraltar....all very rich in history.