BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Maylis Boardman

Maylis Boardman Entrepreneur

Does anyone rent a WeWork desk or work out of a shared office space? If so would you recommend?

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I did setup a business to operate out of a business incubator 18 years ago, but have'nt done so since. It was okay, but I moved into a traditional office space 6 months later. Haven't been back to one since.

It was okay, served its purpose. It can be a challenge from time to time when scheduling use of conference rooms and such.

3. Gemma

Gemma Entrepreneur

I would definitely recommend a coworking space. It's easy on a startup's budget and also gives you the opportunity to mingle with like-minded people and learn from the community. I've worked with a number of entrepreneurs who regularly use these types of spaces and from what I've seen their benefits outweigh their drawbacks.

There's some more information in this article and might help you in making a decision (Difference between Serviced Offices and Coworking Spaces » FindMyWorkspace)

Good luck in your endeavor.