BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Watching Alabama and LSU play each other in football.

setupdisc likes this.

2. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Planning to start CADing (3D Modelling) another robot for a fun little project, also plan to have a staff Skype call for discussion regarding the launch of my startup.

setupdisc likes this.
  3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I am planning to just stay at home, and throw a movie marathon this weekend. I just don't have the energy anymore to go out and party.

setupdisc and Samantha D like this.
  4. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

It is raining today here in our place and as per advice by the weather forecast tomorrow it will still rain and it will be very cold tomorrow maybe negative degrees. That is why I will just stay at home and take a rest.

setupdisc likes this.
  5. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Work work work

setupdisc likes this.
  6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Planning a funeral.

7. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

posting with all of you here

Watch Bulls basketball late tonight

Alabama football tomorrow

setupdisc likes this.
  8. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I plan on going to stock up on groceries, spend time with my family, go fulfill the great commission.

setupdisc likes this.
  9. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Watching the Iron Bowl on Saturday afternoon.

Alabama vs Auburn. Roll Tide!

setupdisc likes this.
  10. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

This weekend, I'll be watching the UAAP Season 78 Men's Basketball Finals Game live at the Araneta Coliseum here in the Philippines. I'll be supporting my beloved university, Far Eastern University. Praying that we'd be able to take home the championship this year. :)

setupdisc likes this.
  11. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

This Sunday me and my husband will buy a few things as presents that we will bring to my home country. Because the good news is we will be having a vacation two weeks from now and we will travel from here to my home country. And we will stay there for two months and we will spend the Holiday Season with my whole family that is why I am really very excited already.. I miss my country and my family that much and I can't wait to see them again :)

setupdisc likes this.
  12. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

I'll be drinking Friday night after work then Saturday morning I'm planning to go to beach and maybe scuba dive. I'm lucky I live on an island so I'm just 10 minutes away from the mall. I'm thinking about buying a new pair of shoes while in there. I also visit my parent's house on Sundays to have brunch and church so that'll be good.

setupdisc likes this.
  13. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I'll be going out with my special someone this coming Saturday! Very much excited here. We sort of miss each other already; it's been almost a week since we last saw each other.

setupdisc likes this.
  14. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Watch Alabama vs Florida for SEC Championship

setupdisc likes this.
  15. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Kick back, relax, and gain a bit more activity on the forums. It has been a fairly stressful November, and I hope to regain activity here, and be a bit more relaxed throughout December.

setupdisc likes this.
  16. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

relax a bit, but plan on to posting with you here.

setupdisc likes this.
  17. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Post with all of you.

setupdisc likes this.
  18. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

I will attend my astrology classes on Sunday and then will attend the Sunday program at iskcon temple. No other special plans.

setupdisc likes this.
  19. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

This is the first weekend I've had off in a long time, so I plan to make the most of it. Tonight I'm taking the wife for a meal, then to the movies and for a few drinks later.

Tomorrow will be a lie in, then a day of relaxing and hopefully doing nothing! Then in the evening we're catching the train to London and having a couple of days there. Back on Monday, then back to work Tuesday.

setupdisc likes this.
  20. setupdisc

setupdisc Entrepreneur

Everybody's working for the weekend...but I may be doing karaoke! We'll see. :)

pwarbi likes this.