BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Kevin A

Kevin A Entrepreneur

Please give me a review on my website and if you think it's good for the industry I'm getting into store still not available but will be soon. Socialgiftshop.com thanks

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

So far, so good. I would recommend using a phone number just for those business weather it be redirect like Google Voice phone number to hide your actual number and can make a personalized voicemail and will know it is for business because it will ask the caller to leave their name before directing it to you and you will hear their name and have to accept or deny the call which would send them to voicemail. You can also text with it through Google voice when logged into your account and that is where voice mails, text messages, and miss calls will show along with as a app on your smart phone, if you have one.

I would also recommend having an @socialgiftshop.com that people can also email you as well like ToOrder@socialgiftshop.com (just an example). Also, allow for them to message your socialgiftshop.com social media pages/profiles (if not already doing so).
    The "Welcome To A Smile" header I think should stay and the footer (after editing, if you'd like) & keep where the homepage text should go that it says soon.

However, I would recommend more than just one page. I would put header and footer on all pages and add a tab either above where the text goes or in header.

Here are my page recommendations:

1. May a new or blog page.
    2. Under news it looks like a testimonial so make that a separate page where you can put testimonials (maybe put a testimonial form there so you can add more after form is filled out) or have like a guest book kind of testimonials where they can add their self or both.
    3. add a contact page and put a form they can fill out and also give a choice of an email to send directly instead of by form as well would be optional.
    4. If you expand to allow orders online and to pay for pick up and/or delivery you would need a page with all products and their prices listed along with an image. You can include packages and deals (promo codes) as well. This would also require a shopping cart and they can pay via their PayPal funds/account or by credit card on there or have a credit card form/verification to pay directly on the site if you have credit card machine thing or online payment processor.

Bar Stool Games likes this.
  3. Cong1987

Cong1987 Entrepreneur

I think it's spam!

4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

Good going @Kevin A , and i agree with @William Clements . Using better communication tool is added advantage.

Best wishes... for your venture and we all here wish you a great success.

Kevin A likes this.
  5. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Just curious why you say that? I mean, what are you basing that on?

Kevin A likes this.
  6. Kevin A

Kevin A Entrepreneur

Hey what up guys were still here. Well i got good news right now. Things are going better i reopened my cleaning business and decided i just had to restart from where i started to be able to stabalize my financial situation and i already have my website WWW.LABORFORSCRAPPS.COM and im working on (SGS). I was thinking of partnership oppertunities with the right business to expand to an existing clientele base. To start branding (SGS) thank you for all your supports it really helps.

T J Tutor likes this.
  7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Very nice. Have you created some sales funnels and social engagement plans?

Kevin A likes this.
  8. Kevin A

Kevin A Entrepreneur

Sorry to ask what are sales funnels?
    I have been working on my social engagement. I just thinking i should collaberate or pay for blogging to get traffic from those sources. Which i think it's pretty basic for right now.

But for (LFS) I will be doing an re-opening video on my website for our clients to see and engage more with our cleaning service.

9. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Okay, a sales funnel is a path between your marketing and your site and then to a conversion (sale). For example, buying targeted traffic to send to a landing page on your site. You social marketing should be set up in the same fashion. The idea of your site is to get conversions. The traffic you send to the site needs to be targeted based on the ideal client (demographics).

Paying for blogging is a waste of money. Social engagement is generating quallity content on a social platform that encourages people to click through to your landing page on your site.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    Kevin A likes this.
  10. Kevin A

Kevin A Entrepreneur

[/QUOTE]
    Let me see if i understand so for my sales funnel i will need to have a marketing strategy like lets say a banner that states $40 off first cleaning with a promotional code that has an experiation date ? Or a sign up with email to get a fan base started to have weekly newsletters ? The point is to send people to my website to make a sale (conversation)

Now social engagment will be like having DIY tips or how to's ? Also will the content be from me or can i use someone elses or something that is trending. Because if they come to my site but all i have is an online booking feature i mean where's the social engagement there im sorry for the whole thousand questions.

11. Kevin A

Kevin A Entrepreneur

[/QUOTE]
    One more thing. Is video marketing a good way of social engagement ?

12. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I think you mean conversion.

This is a single example of part of a funnel. Now, it's a good example because whether you realize it or no, you did include a couple of important parts of copy and of the funnel itself.

Your copy includes the description of what you do and offers a coupon with an expiration. The description is for cleaning, the coupon is a "hook", the expiration is both a "trigger" and an element of "scarcity, or "sense of urgency". So, you have a hook, a trigger, and scarcity.

This is only a part of the funnel. The ad should lead to a page on a social site to presell the product or service, or to a specific page on your site to presell the product or service. For example, they click and ad on Facebook which takes them to your Facebook Cleaning Service Page and you presell the services and offer the coupon. they then may like your page, follow you, or add themselves to your email list for weekly or monthly specials. Another option, Banner ads and contextual ads that take them to a specific page on your site that directly relates to the promotion in the ad.

The DYI Tips and such are great for social engagement. However, using someone else's content may not be appropriate. You would be better off paying a writer on Freelancer, or UpWork, or Fiverr, or some other outsource to write you some great new and unique articles weekly. They can probably used for the newsletters also.

One more thing. Is video marketing a good way of social engagement ?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't bother with it until you get the marketing plans above implemented, revised, and refined. Once that is in place then some well produced videos can become a great addition.

13. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

@Kevin A - very nice site, great job!

I would suggest that if you are collecting email addresses (even on the contact page), you should have a privacy policy. Would be a good idea to have Terms and Conditions, as well as a FAQ page.

14. Barbara Arthur

Barbara Arthur Entrepreneur

Looks good. But adding a blog page with relevant contents and interesting photos will not only make it more appealing but it will help your site boost its page ranking in the future as well. I found a reference to develop a content strategy for our content writers in our company. Check out if it can help you too.

If I may also suggest, it would be nicer if the social media icons are a bit smaller. The rest looks perfectly fine especially the fonts you are using :) Keep it up and best of luck to your store.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    azgold likes this.