BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking For Website Programmer

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, or Trade' started by William Clements, Mar 15, 2016.

Share This Page

1. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hi Everyone,

I currently have an project that is in need for a programmer to work on an website that is up but something is wrong with the script but unknown what part it is. I can provide more details in PM and knowing your price after we talk would be good.

2. Chetan_BonzerTech

Chetan_BonzerTech Entrepreneur

Hello William,

We Looking at information provided you may be interested to hire programmer or developer on hourly basis as your project is up and live.

We provide programmers and developers for hire on hourly basis. Offshoring your development work to India will reduce you cost up to 65% than hiring in tradition in-house employee.

Email us at info@bonzertech[dot]com or reply to this post

3. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

I wish I was one and could have readily taken advantage of a gracious offer from a fellow forumite. I hope your offer would be gobbled up soon. There are also good sites, some which I have some experience which you can solicit from your services at a competitive rate. One is Fiverr and Freelancer as well as (tongue in cheek) Slave Labour. Make sure you leave a rating or a positive review for a good job done.

4. Alona Martin

Alona Martin Entrepreneur

Off-the-shelf content management systems and design templates have made building and managing a website easy and affordable for small-business owners with modest needs. Not counting your sweat equity, you can build and maintain a small website for less than $250. But, honestly, do you really want to bank your company's online presence and messaging on a low-cost website? Working with a full-service graphic design and web programming firm is a more savvy business decision.
    Using a professional team, you can expect to pay from $1,000 for a very basic site to more than $50,000 for a larger site with custom graphics, programming and other options.
    The cost of your website will be based on the size and complexity of the site required to meet your business-related needs. A five- to 10-page site introducing your business and the services you offer will cost considerably less to build than one that processes purchase orders.
    • Domain registration: Cost: $10 to $35 per year per domain.
    • Hosting: Fees vary considerably based on the complexity of your website, estimated traffic and security requirements. Cost: Shared host, $8 to $50 per month; merchant plan, $25 to $250 per month; dedicated server, $125 to $1,000+ per month.
    • Graphics: Unless you have existing graphics, including a company logo, you need to use stock art or pay a graphic artist. Cost: Royalty-free stock art, starting at about $10 per image; graphic artist, $50 to $150 per hour.
    • Content development: Content development usually starts with you, but professional copywriting services can help. Cost: $50 to $85 per hour.

5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

thanks, emailed you!