Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Partnership Website Partnerships

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Brian D. Evans, Dec 25, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Looking for partners that want to build high traffic websites!

I have built and sold many high traffic sites. I will be directing you what to do and how to do it to get traffic and get it to a healthy daily profit.

What you will have to do:
    -Build website
    -Write content
    -Setup and manage Adsense type ads
    -Setup social media properties for the site
    -Engage with social media properties

Send me a message to discuss over Skype and I will give you the rest of the details if you sound like someone that would be a good fit.

Cheers

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  2. @Brian D.Evans, may I please have your Skype ID...
    I look forward to discuss with you.
    Thank you.

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

@Brian D. Evans, I have sent you a few messages on Skype with no luck. Hope to talk to you about what we had discussed in December.

4. Replied to all. Thanks!

5. Hello Brian,
    If you want us to build a website, write contents, setup ads such as Adsense, setup social media buttons, that what are you going to do so that we are equal partner?
    I have a website, I have few contents, will publish more over the days so that I can apply for Adsense, now what next so that I can make it big.

6. Send me a PM with your Skype and I will discuss it with you. There is a lot more to it than the technical side.