BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

We launched a new online booking platform, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by hshbali, Sep 25, 2016.

Share This Page

1. hshbali

hshbali Entrepreneur

you probably think "why would we need another one?" But i think we do :)

I would like to introduce our fresh new-born startup. Recently we launched our online booking platform called HSH Bali (www . hsh-bali. com). With the website we offer local low budget accommodation and offer anything in the field of homestays, bungalows, beach huts, cottages & guesthouses (you name it all!). We would like to support the locals (they barely know how the web works) and on the other hand we want to open the doors of fascinating Balinese culture to the tourists! These days the guest is able to book the local accommodation on our website. HSH Bali is available in 6 languages and very soon we will provide user- and partner logins. In the long run we would like to expand this concept to other islands of Indonesia and also further SEA countries.

Now you guys come into the picture, we would like to ask you how you like the idea, and how you like the handling of our website? We appreciate every feedback! We look forward to hearing from you.

mutale and VirtualGlobalPhone like this.

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@hshbali ; welcome to entrepreneurfix.

Few things .. Phone number is one of the must for travel booking. Rest are very nice web work.

Best wishes ...

hshbali likes this.
  3. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

I agree with @VirtualGlobalPhone re the phone number, or at the very least a live chat. Preferably both.

The photos are terrific, the listed prices are awesomely affordable. I also really loved that you're providing a way for the locals to generate an income!

Really, the only thing I wondered about was the safety of homestays. Are any of them in scary neighbourhoods and is there a chance that, not understanding the language and local customs, that a tourist could incite problems? In other words, is there any level of danger?

hshbali and VirtualGlobalPhone like this.
  4. hshbali

hshbali Entrepreneur

thanks a lot! we will note it on our feedback collection.

5. hshbali

hshbali Entrepreneur

Hi azgold,
    thanks for taking some time and for our feedbacks. Indeed, we also want to support the locals, in the end its a win-win for both the guest and the host.
    Bali is considered as a very safe place to travel. They Homestays as well as the neighbourhoods are also very safe and welcoming. Every Homestay has keys for the doors of course, some provide lockers/safes, and some have security. Nevertheless for most the family is staying around, so there is "always someone watching". Of course there is sketchy places around too, but for those areas we didnt list any property. We went to 99% of the Homestays by ourselves to see ourself. For the language, all our hosts speak English on a basic level. We have some requirements for the locals to be part of HSH - and English is one of those :)

Have you been to Bali or Indonesia before?

6. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Sounds awesome, an authentic Bali experience.

No, I've not been to either. :(

7. hshbali

hshbali Entrepreneur

maybe some day :)

azgold likes this.